If you’re looking for the best ways to uninstall Skype, read on! We will go over how to uninstall it from your desktop and mobile devices and what happens when you remove the application. After reading this blog post, we hope you’ll be able to uninstall Skype for business with no problems efficiently. Let’s get started!
Best ways uninstall skype for business
Remove skype for business is not a challenging task. Let’s follow the simple step and solve how to uninstall skype for business uninstall. Go to C drive and find out Microsoft office there has Lync. It is very important to uninstall skype for business. Click Lync and skype for business uninstall. Check details more below.
- Go to Taskbar and click on the right button from your mouse.
- Click on Task Manager and find out the Processes button.
- If you ask why can’t I delete Skype from my computer? Then follow this step. Find out skype for business video calling software. If skype for business is running in the background, then my tips will not be working.
- Now click on skype for business software and click on the End Task button.
- Now go to your C drive there have installed every software.
- Find out Program Files(x86) or Program Files(x32) folder.
- Program Files contains a Microsoft Office folder.
- Open the Microsoft Office folder, and there is a Lync.exe client for uninstall skype.
- Click on the Lync.exe file and remove skype for business.
RelatedHow To Change Language Skype
How to Uninstall Skype for Business Windows 10
I’ve been using Skype for business on Windows 10, and I want to uninstall it. How to uninstall skype for business windows 10?
The best way to get rid of skype is to do a manual removal by following the instructions below. However, if you are not too tech-savvy, check out our guide that will help you remove skype for business from your pc! We also have some tips for those struggling with their current version of windows 10 and how they can update their system.
- If you want to know how to uninstall skype for business windows 10, you need basic knowledge of Windows 10.
- Go to the Taskbar and find out looking glass for the search Control Panel app.
- Click on Looking Glass icon and type Control Panel to search that vital app.
- Click to open Control Panel.
- I hope you are now with the Control Panel app. Now click on the View by drop-down menu.
- Now select large icons or small icons. If you do not choose large or small icons, then you will get some hassle.
- Find out the Programs and Features option.
- Open Programs and Features and find out Microsoft Office software. This Microsoft software contains by default skype for business.
- Select Microsoft Office and click to Change option, not uninstall option.
- Click on the yes button to confirm to change the Microsoft office program.
- I hope you have gotten the Microsoft office interface with 4 critical options.
- Select Add or Remove feature option and click the Continue button.
- Now you will get installation options, and there are 9 or 10 crucial options.
- Find out Skype for Business or Lync option.
- Click on Skype for business drop-down icon to remove skype for business.
- Select the Not Available option and click to continue button. Now, wait a couple of seconds to process that task.
- Now click to Exit button to close Microsoft office software.
- I hope your problem is solved.
How To Remove Skype For Business Command Line
Skype for Business is part of the Office 365 package, so you need to uninstall the entire suite. First, find one of your phones and remove all phone numbers from your devices, then go through each program and uninstall it from there.
Once that’s done, the only remaining program should be Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant. Now follow step by step process on how to remove Skype for business command line.
- Go to the taskbar and find out looking glass icon for searching the “CMD.”
- Click looking glass icon and type “CMD,” And find out Command Prompt.
- Click the right button on Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
- Click on the Yes button for confirmation.
- Now Type WMIC and press Enter button. WMIC is a windows management instrumentation command line, which is a command-line and scripting tool. Simplifying the use of the WMIC, let’s not go deep into these technical terms and concentrate on how do I remove Skype for Business? Product or programs.
- Okay, typing the following command is “Product get Name,” hit the enter button. It will take some time to list all the programs that are already installed on your machine.
- Now there you can see that the list of installed programs is there. Our task is to skype for business uninstall, so check that software is listed or not. If you did not find out, then check “Microsoft Skype for Business.”
- Now type new command PRODUCT WHERE NAME= “skype for business” and press ENTER button from the keyboard. When you hit the enter button, then you will get the information about Skype for Business.
- Again type command code PRODUCT WHERE NAME= “skype for business” call uninstall and press enter button from your keyboard.
- Now it will ask you for confirmation. Type Y and press enter button.
- Now your task how to remove skype for business is done.
RelatedHow To Change Skype Name
In this blog post, I’ve discussed the benefits of uninstall Skype for Business. However, it’s also been argued that it poses a security risk because you’re giving Microsoft your data and allowing them to view everything you do on their platform. Do you prefer using Skype or Slack? Let me know in the comment section below!