Spotify is a popular and well-recognized music converting tool. If you are a Windows & Mac OS & Spotify user and face the problem, Spotify keeps opening on startup. You have come to the exact site for the solution to this problem. Today, I will explain detailed steps to you how to stop Spotify from opening on startup.
Are you using the Spotify music streaming apps windows version? And Spotify from opening on startup and want to get the app uninstalled. But Spotify web helper won’t uninstall from your pc, keep reading to get a solution for that.
Many users have reported that Spotify music streaming service keeps opening on windows startup. Now, many suffered people have been googling. How to stop Spotify from opening on Startup screen.
If you’re Spotify opens on startup as well, and Spotify won’t open. Follow the simple solution that I have provided in this article. This solution also to stop Spotify from opening on startup Windows 10.
First, we have to look at the reasons due to which Spotify keeps opening on startup. Get to the real solution to this problem. Others Spotify problem Change Spotify Password, How to Unsubscribe from Spotify, How to Find Friends on Spotify, Change Spotify Username, Change Spotify Picture.
Possible Reasons: How to Make Spotify Not Open on Startup
- The Spotify App Auto-Start option is turned on by default when the applications are installed on your pc. It might be the reason why Spotify keeps opening on startup if you want to disable Spotify auto-start programs. It won’t be that easy as the option steam disable auto-update is well hidden in the automatically menu. I will discuss later on how to turn off this option.
- If you have the updated Windows version installed on your PC., that might be why Spotify keeps opening on startup. If your Spotify programs were open and you shut down your pc. the next time you turn it on, Spotify will open as well due to the latest Windows update feature.
- How to make Spotify not open on startup in windows and learn how to stop chrome from opening on startup Windows 10? I have given a simple answer to both the problems. After reading this article, you will be able to stop Spotify from opening on startup. And stop chrome from opening on Windows startup as well.
Solution Of Stop Spotify from Opening on Startup
Now the real question is how to make Spotify not open on startup? Well, now you will know the possible reasons, which led to the possibility of the app getting opened on the startup in your Windows 10 pc. The latest updates version is not any fact. Finally, here is how to stop Spotify from opening on startup Windows 10.
The solution answers your question about stop Spotify from opening on startup. Windows is to disable the Spotify Auto-Start option on how to stop chrome from opening on startup windows 10. It is well-hidden in the settings of your Spotify application for Windows.
Now I will tell you how to disable the auto-start option by going through a simple process. Follow this method to get rid of Spotify opening on startup and consuming your PC’s resources:
- Turn on your PC and open up the Spotify application.
- You will see a downward arrow, next to your picture in the Spotify application’s main interface for Windows.
- Click this arrow select “settings” from the drop menu icon. Or, you can open the settings menu by holding the CTRL key and pressing P.
- There you will see several preferences. Spotify won’t uninstall Click on the “Show advanced settings” button.
- In the advanced settings menu. you will see an option stating “Open Spotify application after you log into your computer.” Select the drop-down menu in front of it and choose “NO.”
- Once you do this, close the contextual menu settings.
After following this method, I hope your Spotify won’t open on startup again.
How to Stop Spotify From Opening On Startup Mac
Today I’m going to be showing you how to stop Spotify from opening on startup mac. Suppose you have a different Mac system like Apple sierra. It’s some of the settings do change based on different Mac operating systems. Today, I will be showing it stop Spotify from opening on startup mac; you can have a couple of different software start simultaneously.
- Go to system preferences. We’re going to go into system preferences. Many people might want to go into startup disk, but that’s showing you which harddrive you’re starting up your computer.
- We have to come down to users and groups. So we’ll click on that now your account there. If you have only had one user on this account but what can you do? If you have multiple different users or maybe different things that you like to do on different users. You can have different login items for each different account. It doesn’t have to be universal to one login. You can log into different accounts and have different items. Right there, you have your info. Go to login items. Now you’ll see you have nothing or something. I like nothing to be logged in that way. I can have a faster startup, and then I’ll manually startup items.
- You’re going to come down to the plus sign + right there, and it’s going to say add an item to the login items list. Hit that + icon, and you’re going to go into startup applications or Startup list. Whatever you’d like to open up and see, we have all of your startup apps right there. So we want to stop Spotify from opening on startup mac.
- Now select on the Spotify mac app and click on Add startup button. When you log in that Spotify opens automatically. Now notice Users&groups window and listed automatic startup program.
- Checkmark on hide startup entries option that means if you checkmark hide option. Hide programs Disabled startup on mac.
- If you did not work the above tips, remove unwanted login items from Users&groups window. Just select auto startup software and hit the on – button.
I hope you have no question about how to stop discord from starting automatically on mac.
Disable Spotify Web Helper
- Click on Spotify icon and Open the Spotify application
- Click the downward arrow. Click on “settings.”
- Now, click on advance settings.
- Here you will see an option stating “Allow Spotify to be opened from the web.
- Disable this option, and you’re good to go.
This application will stop Spotify from opening on startup Windows 10. Using the web browser and click on a Spotify link.
Disable Steam Auto-Updates
Spotify is a music streaming platform, and it has a lot of users whole world wide. Importent thing that some desktop users are worried about disable and auto-updates.
Google sometimes steam disable and auto-updates. Disable startup programs and how to stop Spotify from opening on startup windows for updating games? The answer is simple. Follow this simple process:
- Open stream on your computer.
- Open the Library.
- Right-click on the game to reveal the options.
- Open the properties of the game you want to change.
- After the properties get opened, go to the updates tab. There you will see an option stating automatic updates. Click on this option.
- Now choose the “Only update Spotify opens on startup this game when I launch it” option.
It will stop the stream from auto-updating your games. I hope you got the answer to the googled term steam disable auto-updates.
Stop Chrome From Opening On Startup
Chrome uses a lot of system resources, which makes your computer slow on startup. If you have the author’s question of how to make Spotify not open on startup? Then you have nothing to concern about as I’m going to answer your question. Here is a simple process which can help you to stop chrome from opening on startup:
- Open your Google Chrome web browser and click on the action button on the upper right corner.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Open advanced settings.
- Go to “System tab” and toggle the “Continue running background apps. when google chrome browser is closed.”
I hope you get answers about how to stop Spotify from opening on startup. There are several methods on the internet. As well for issues like steam disable auto-update. And Spotify opens on startup, etc. Try the above solutions until you get the problem fixed.