If you are a Spotify Windows user and your Spotify keeps opening on startup. You have come to the exact site for the solution to this problem. Today, I will explain to you how to stop Spotify from opening on startup.
Are you using the Spotify windows software version? And Spotify from opening on startup and want to get the app uninstalled. But Spotify web helper won’t uninstall from your pc, keep reading to get a solution for that as well.
Many users have reported that Spotify keeps opening on windows startup. Now, many suffered people have been googling. How to stop Spotify from opening on startup Windows. If you’re Spotify opens on startup as well, and Spotify won’t open. Follow the simple solution that I have provided in this article. This solution also to stop Spotify from opening on startup Windows 10.
First, we have to look at the reasons due to which Spotify keeps opening on startup. Get to the real solution to this problem. Others Spotify problem Change Spotify Password, How to Unsubscribe from Spotify, How to Find Friends on Spotify, Change Spotify Username, Change Spotify Picture.
Table of Contents
Possible Reasons of How to Make Spotify Not Open on Startup
- The auto-start option is turned on by default when the application is installed on your pc. It might be the reason why Spotify keeps opening on startup. If you want to disable this option. It won’t be that easy as the option steam disable auto-update is well hidden in the settings menu. I will discuss later on how to turn off this option.
- If you have the updated Windows version installed on your PC. then that might be a reason as well, which makes the Spotify keep opening on startup. If your Spotify application was open and you shut down your pc. the next time when you turn it on, Spotify will open as well due to the latest Windows update feature.
- How to make Spotify not open on startup and Also want to learn how to stop chrome from opening on startup Windows 10? I have given a simple answer to both the problems. After reading this article, you will be able to stop Spotify from opening on startup. And stop chrome from opening on Windows startup as well.
Solution Of Stop Spotify from Opening on Startup
Now the real question is how to make Spotify not open on startup? Well, now you will know the possible reasons, which led to the possibility of the app getting opened on the startup in your Windows 10 pc. The latest updates version is not any fact. Finally, here is how to stop Spotify from opening on startup Windows 10.
The solution answers your question about how to stop Spotify from opening on startup. Windows is to disable the auto-start option on how to stop chrome from opening on startup windows 10. It is well-hidden in the settings of your Spotify application for Windows.
Now I will tell you how to disable the auto-start option by going through a simple process. Follow this method to get rid of Spotify opening on startup and consuming your PC’s resources:
- Turn on your PC and open up the Spotify application.
- Now you will see a downward arrow. next to your picture in the main interface of the Spotify application for Windows.
- Click this arrow select “settings” from the drop-down menu. Or, you can open the settings menu by holding the CTRL key and pressing P.
- There you will see several preferences. Spotify won’t uninstall Click on the “Show advanced settings” button.
- In the advanced settings menu. you will see an option stating “Open Spotify application after you log into your computer.” Select the drop-down menu in front of it and choose “NO.”
- Once you do this, close the settings menu.
After following this method, I hope your Spotify won’t open on startup again.
Disable Spotify Web Helper
- Open the Spotify application
- Click the downward arrow. Click on “settings.”
- Now, click on advance settings.
- Here you will see an option stating “Allow Spotify to be opened from the web
- Disable this option, and you’re good to go.
This application will stop Spotify from opening on startup Windows 10. Using the web browser and click on a Spotify link.
Disable Steam Auto-Updates
Another thing that some desktop users are worried about disable and auto-updates. Google sometimes steam disable and auto-updates. How to disable steam and how to stop Spotify from opening on startup windows for updating games? The answer is simple. Follow this simple process:
- Open stream on your computer
- Open the Library
- Right-click on the game to reveal the options.
- Open the properties of the game you want to change.
- After the properties get opened, go to the updates tab. There you will see an option stating automatic updates. Click on this option.
- Now choose the “Only update Spotify opens on startup this game when I launch it” option.
It will stop the stream from auto-updating your games. I hope you got the answer to the googled term steam disable auto-updates.
Stop Chrome From Opening On Startup
Chrome uses a lot of system resources, which makes your computer slow on startup. If you have the author’s question of how to make Spotify not open on startup? Then you have nothing to concern about as I’m going to answer your question. Here is a simple process which can help you to stop chrome from opening on startup:
- Open your Google Chrome web browser and click on the action button on the upper right corner
- Click on the Settings option from the drop-down Spotify keeps opening on startup menu.
- Open advanced settings
- Go to “System tab” and toggle the “Continue running background apps. when google chrome browser is closed.”
I hope you get answers about how to make Spotify not open on startup also how to make Spotify not open on startup. There are several methods on the internet. As well for issues like steam disable auto-update. And Spotify opens on startup, etc. try the above solutions until you get the problem fixed.