Currently, Chrome one of the most popular internet browsers in the browser world. Google Chrome is one of the best inventions from search giant Google. Google Chrome provides a Google search engine by default. No one can deny Google’s contribution to the search engine world.
People use Google Chrome for many benefits. It has a vast amount of extension store. Along with the advantages, it has some disadvantages. For example, as soon as Windows launches, chrome opens on startup with windows. The computer hangs on for a start, together with Windows and Chrome. So people looking the answer for stop chrome from opening on startup windows.
As discussed earlier, some disadvantages and advantages when chrome opens on startup. If chrome startup with windows there have some facilities. Or chrome opens on startup with window and create some hassle.
Table of Contents
- 1 Some Disadvantages Of Google Chrome Opens On Startup
- 2 Some Advantages Of Google Chrome Opens On Startup
- 3 Google Chrome Program Won’t Open Windows 10
- 4 Solution: Chrome Didn’t Shut Down Correctly
- 5 Conclusion
Some Disadvantages Of Google Chrome Opens On Startup
- Google chrome use lots of memory.
- When you exit google chrome, then it does not show up any warning for the exit.
- Too much power consuming.
- Sometimes android chrome bowser not work appropriately with youtube videos.
- Update automatic without any notice.
- continue running background apps when google chrome is closed
Some Advantages Of Google Chrome Opens On Startup
- Superfast bowser.
- A large amount of Extention and developers.
- Automatic synchronizing facility.
- It’s always up to date with new inventions.
- Drag and drop every facility Tab.
- Built-in translate engine.
- Crush free browser.
- Active community.
We are today discussing stop chrome from opening on startup and with other chrome issues and solutions. First, we will talk about how to stop chrome from opening on startup windows 10. I want to show it how to solve how to stop chrome from opening on startup.
Guide: How To Stop Chrome From Opening On Startup Windows 10
- Go to the “Taskbar” bottom line in the windows screen.
- Find out some blank space and right-click in mouse there you can see 13 menus. You click 10 number menu “Task Manager” click there.
- You will notice opening a new window.
- All kinds of software, the script is running here.
- Notice the “Startup” option click there.
- In this window showed you program names, publisher names, startup status, and Startup priority.
- Select your desired application example: google chrome.
- Notice right side of the window here shows up “enable” “disable.”
- Click the disable button now you have done successfully.
Now stop chrome from opening on startup windows.
Google Chrome Program Won’t Open Windows 10
When Google Chrome opens on startup. Then Chrome keeps auto-synchronizing with some Google services like Gmail and other services. Startup system but some programs won’t open windows 10. If the required programs are not enabled then windows crash at a time. Some related applications do not launch even if the necessary software is not started.
So you should keep in mind that your useful application startup with windows. If the program won’t open windows 10 don’t worry. It’s not a big deal. The same solution I showed in the section on how to stop chrome from opening on startup windows 10. Now I will discuss the answer to this problem.
- Go to the “taskbar”.
- Hold mouse click on the.
- Right-click on the empty area of the taskbar.
- There you have noticed some option.click on the “Task Manager”.
- Now go to the “Startup” option.
- Check “status” option.enble or disable application show up here.
- Click your desired program. Notice right side here has the option to “Enable or Disable “ button. Click this button and enable an application that program won’t open windows 10.
- Enjoy hassle-free windows 10.
Solution: Chrome Didn’t Shut Down Correctly
It has the advantage of using Google Chrome and with a little trouble. The problem is when you close the google chrome browser and sometimes open it. Google chrome show up a dialogue chrome didn’t shut down correctly. It is an annoying disturb for the user.
People are not satisfied to use Chrome for this problem. It doesn’t matter and much more difficult to solve. Many solutions are making chrome didn’t shut down correctly matters more complicated. I will share my own experience. although it’s not related to chrome browser opens on startup.
Let’s go start guide of chrome didn’t shut down correctly. Try this method first, if it doesn’t work then the second one will work.
- Reset Google Chrome.
- Edit Setting.
Reset Google Chrome
Many times this problem is solved by resetting the google chrome. But keep in your mind, Once you reset, all your settings extensions will be lost.
- Go to the setting.
- Scroll down and click “advance”.
- Scroll down and go to the “Reset and clean up” section.
- Click “Restore settings to their original defaults” button.
- “Reset Setting”.
Now your browser is clean. I hope you’ve got a solution of chrome didn’t shut down correctly.
How To Hide Most Visited In New Tab Page
Google Chrome users increase day by day. We are every day visited various websites as like Tumblr, facebook, discord for our daily needs. Intelligent google Browser stores our browsing information save as browser cash cookies. Our most visited sites google Chrome display on browser home page. It sounds boring to any user. So they are looking solution to hide most visited on the new tab page.
When you are open the google chrome browser or a new tab. You can see there most visited website list. Although it’s not to harmfull for the user that feature is spoiler beauty of google chrome. The user is looking at how to hide most visited on the new tab page protect the beauty of the google chrome. Now we will discuss how to solve the problem.
- Go to your google chrome browser.
- Open a new tab.
- Look bottom right side of the browser, you can see there a pen icon that name is “customize this page”.
- Open “customize this page” here is three option. (a) Background (b) Shortcuts (c) Color and theme.
- Click the Shortcuts option. you can see three options on the right side (a) My Shortcuts (b) most visited sites (c) Hide Shortcuts.
- Click Hide Shortcuts option and off this section.
- At last click to done button.
- Now you have successful to hide most visited on the new tab page.
Hide the most visited website it has no extra facility. It only protects the beauty of the chrome theme.
Following this method it’s will solve your problem. follow simple few steps.
- Go to the setting.
- Just look left side and click the “On startup” button.
- On startup will show up three options. (a) Open the new page. (b) Continue where you left off. (c) Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Select Open the new page.
- Done your job.
I hope you read this article, you got the answer about stop chrome from opening on startup. Still, if you have any questions about Chrome feel free to ask me.