Currently, Chrome one of the most popular internet browsers in the browsers world. Google is one of the best inventions from search giant Google. It provides a Google search address bar by default. No one can deny their search function.
People use Google chrome for many handy features. It has a vast amount of extension store. Along with the advantages, it has some disadvantages. For example, as soon as tab Windows launches,now we will how to stop chrome from opening on startup with Windows.
The computer hangs on for a start, together with os and Chrome. So people looking for the answer to how to stop google chrome from opening on startup items tab.
As discussed earlier, some disadvantages and advantages when chrome opens on startup. If chrome startup tab with tab windows, there have some experimental features. Or chrome opens on startup with tab and creates some hassle.
Disadvantages About Google Chrome Chrome Opens on Startup
Chrome on startup using too many lots of memory, AutoStart feature this browser has many disadvantages below.
- Its program on startup process time uses lots of memory.
- When you exit this browser, then it does not show up any warning for the exit.
- Too much power consuming.
- Sometimes android chrome bowser not work appropriately with youtube videos.
- Update google chrome autostart feature without any notice.
- Continue running usage of backgrounds apps when the browser is closed.
Advantages Of Prevent Chrome From Opening on Startup
- Superfast bowser.
- A large amount of Extention and developers.
- Automatic synchronizing facility.
- It’s always up to date with new inventions.
- Drag and drop every experimental feature.
- Built-in translate engine.
- Crush free browser.
- Active community.
Today, we discuss how to stop chrome from opening on startup and with other google browser issues and solutions.
Guide: How To Stop Chrome From Opening On Startup Windows 10
Go to the taskbar and open task manager. Find out startup apps and disable Google chrome automatic startup. Suppose you want more about how to stop chrome from opening on startup windows 10; check details below.
- Go to the “Taskbar” bottom line on the windows screen.
- Find out some blank space and right-click in mouse there you can see no 13 menus. You click the 10 number menu button “Task Manager” click task killer.
- You will notice opening a new confirmation window.
- All kinds of software, the script is processed there.
- Notice the list of applications process on Startup option-click there.
- This tab showed you program names, publisher names, startup status, and program priority.
- Select your desired default web browser example: Chrome.
- Notice the top right corner of the tab here shows up “enable” “disable.”
- Click the disable action button now you have done it successfully.
Now, if you have any questions about how to stop chrome from opening on startup windows 10, feel free to ask in the comment section.
Stop Chrome from Opening on Startup Mac
- Go to MacOS home screen Top left side and clicking on the Apple icon.
- Scroll down and click on System Preferences or Apple Start -> System Preferences.
- The System Preferences window appears and goes to the bottom left corner, where it located users and groups.
- Click to open User and Groups. You or the current user could select other users as well if they are also on this computer.
- Go to the login items button on the top right. So you can notice that these items will open automatically when you login with passwords. So there might be a massive list of applications there. Suppose you have much stuff installed on your computer. So keep that in mind some of these may have a lock icon. Next to them and all you have to do to unlock it.
- To click on the application and then click on the lock icon, you have to use Apple Internal Keyboard / and type in your passwords. We wanted to Sable stop chrome from opening on startup mac computer. Ensure that a little checkmark is filled next to whatever applications are listed there; if it says something on the right side, that application could not be found or missing. I would recommend hiding that because it means that the application is probably no longer on your computer. It is the way how to stop chrome from opening on startup mac. This entry is related to, and you do not need a startup entry. If no application starts, that makes sense. So, checkmark you here if you want to stop chrome from opening on startup mac. When you’re logging into your computer, you should speed up your computer experience slightly, mostly depending on how many programs you have listed there.
- Once you’re done, you can close out of the users’ and groups’ popup windows.
- Now it’s done, stop chrome opening on startup mac.
- Now reboots your Apple computer and test that’s stop chrome from opening on startup mac work or not.
Chrome won’t Open On Windows 10
When Chrome opens on startup or chrome won’t open. Google browser keeps auto-synchronizing with Google services like Gmail and other services. Startup system but some programs won’t open if the required programs are not enabled then OS crash. Some related applications do not launch even if the google chrome autolaunch, not working.
So it would help if you kept in mind that your useful application startup list with tab windows. If the browser doesn’t open on windows 10, don’t worry. It’s not a big deal. The same solution I showed in the section on stopping chrome from opening on startup windows 10. Now I will discuss the answer to this problem chrome won’t open.
- Go to the “taskbar.”
- Hold mouse click on the.
- Right-click on the empty area of the taskbar.
- There you have noticed some options. Click on the “Task Manager.”
- Now go to the list of startup background processes.
- Check the “status” Settings screen.
- Enable or Disable startup programs show up here.
- Click your desired program. Notice right side here has the option to “Enable or Disable “ button.
- Click this action button and enable an application that the program won’t open windows 10.
- Enjoy hassle-free OS.
I hope now chrome won’t open issue of chrome is solved.
Solution: Chrome Didn’t Shut Down Correctly
It has the advantage of using Chrome and with a little trouble. The problem is when you close the browser and sometimes open it. Chrome show up a dialog box, and chrome didn’t shut down correctly. It is an annoying disturb for the user.
People are not satisfied with using google browser for this problem. It doesn’t matter and much more difficult to solve. Many solutions are making chrome didn’t shut down correctly matters more complicated. I will share my own experience. although it’s not related to chrome browser opens on startup.
Let’s start the guide of did not browser shuts down correctly. Try this method first, if it doesn’t work then the second one will work.
- Reset Chrome.
- Edit Chrome settings.
How To Reset Google Chrome
Many times this problem is solved by restart chrome. But keep in your mind, Once you reset, all your settings extensions will be lost. Go to the Settings menu and advanced option to reset google browser, details in the bellow.
- Go to the setting.
- Scroll drop-down menu and click advanced menu.
- Scroll down and go to the “Reset and clean up” section.
- Click the “Restore settings to their original defaults” button.
- “Reset Setting.”
- Restart Browser.
Now your browser is clean and your problem how to reset google chrome solved. I hope you’ve got a solution of did not chrome shuts down correctly.
How to Clear Most Visited Sites
Chrome users increase day by day. We are every day visited various websites like Tumblr, Facebook, discord for our daily needs. Intelligent google browser stores our browsing information save as browser cash cookies software location directory.
Our most visited sites browser display on the browser home page. It sounds boring to any user. So they are looking for solutions on how to clear most visited sites.
When you are open the Google browser or a new tab, you can see their most visited websites list. Although it’s not too harmful to the users, that feature is spoiler beauty of chrome. The user is looking at how to clear the most visited sites to protect chrome’s beauty. Now we will discuss how to solve the problem.
- Go to your browser click on the browser icon.
- Open a new tab.
- Look at the browser’s and scroll down the bottom right side, and you can see a pen icon that names “customize this page.”
- Open “customize this page” here is three option. (a) Backgrounds process (b) Shortcuts (c) Color and theme.
- Click the Shortcuts option. You can see three options on the top right corner (a) My Shortcuts (b) most visited sites (c) Hide Shortcuts.
- Click the Hide Shortcuts option and off this section.
- At last, click on the done button.
- Now you have succeeded in hiding most visited on the new tab page.
Delete most visited sites, and it has no extra facility. It only protects the beauty of the google browser theme.
Edit Chrome Settings.
Following this method it’s will solve your problem. follow simple few steps.
- Go to the setting, is located top right three-dot menu option.
- Just look left side and click the “On startup” button.
- On startup will show up three Options menu. (a) Open the new page. (b) Continue where you left off. (c) Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Select options Open the new page.
- Done your job.
I hope you read this article, and you got the answer about stop chrome from opening on startup. Still, if you have any questions about the annoying issue, feel free to ask me.