Currently, Chrome one of the most popular internet browsers in the browser world. Google is one of the best inventions from search giant Google. It provides a Google search engine by default. No one can deny their search function.
People use Google chrome for many benefits. It has a vast amount of extension store. Along with the advantages, it has some disadvantages. For example, as soon as tab Windows launches, chrome opens on startup tab with Windows.
The computer hangs on for a start, together with os and Chrome. So people looking the answer for stop chrome from opening on startup items tab.
As discussed earlier, some disadvantages and advantages when chrome opens on startup. If chrome startup tab with tab windows, there have some experimental features. Or chrome opens on startup with tab and creates some hassle.
Some Disadvantages Of Google Chrome Opens On Startup
- Its startup time uses lots of memory.
- When you exit this browser, then it does not show up any warning for the exit.
- Too much power consuming.
- Sometimes android chrome bowser not work appropriately with youtube videos.
- Update automatic without any notice.
- Continue running background apps when Chrome is closed.
Some Advantages Of Google Chrome Opens On Startup
- Superfast bowser.
- A large amount of Extention and developers.
- Automatic synchronizing facility.
- It’s always up to date with new inventions.
- Drag and drop every experimental feature.
- Built-in translate engine.
- Crush free browser.
- Active community.
We are today discussing stop chrome from opening on startup and with other chrome issues and solutions. First, we will talk about how to stop chrome from opening on startup windows 10. I want to show it how to solve how to stop chrome from opening on startup.
Guide: How To Stop Chrome From Opening On Startup Windows 10
- Go to the “Taskbar” bottom line on the windows screen.
- Find out some blank space and right-click in mouse there you can see 13 menus. You click the 10 number menu button “Task Manager” click task killer.
- You will notice opening a new confirmation window.
- All kinds of software, the script is running here.
- Notice the list of startup programs option-click there.
- This tab showed you program names, publisher names, startup status, and startup programs priority.
- Select your desired default browser example: Chrome.
- Notice the top right corner of the tab here shows up “enable” “disable.”
- Click the disable action button now you have done successfully.
Now stop chrome from opening on startup windows.
Chrome won’t Open On Windows 10
When Chrome opens on startup or chrome won’t open. Chrome keeps auto-synchronizing with chrome services like Gmail and other services. Startup system but some programs won’t open if the required programs are not enabled then OS crash. Some related applications do not launch even if the google chrome autolaunch, not working.
So it would help if you kept in mind that your useful application startup list with tab windows. If the chrome doesn’t open on windows 10, don’t worry. It’s not a big deal. The same solution I showed in the section on stopping chrome from opening on startup windows 10. Now I will discuss the answer to this problem chrome won’t open.
- Go to the “taskbar”.
- Hold mouse click on the.
- Right-click on the empty area of the taskbar.
- There you have noticed some option. Click on the “Task Manager”.
- Now go to the “Startup” option.
- Check the “status” option.
- Enable or disable application show up here.
- Click your desired program. Notice right side here has the option to “Enable or Disable “ button.
- Click this action button and enable an application that the program won’t open windows 10.
- Enjoy hassle-free OS.
I hope now chrome won’t open problem is solved.
Solution: Chrome Didn’t Shut Down Correctly
It has the advantage of using Chrome and with a little trouble. The problem is when you close the chrome browser and sometimes open it. Chrome show up a dialog box chrome didn’t shut down correctly. It is an annoying disturb for the user.
People are not satisfied to use Chrome for this problem. It doesn’t matter and much more difficult to solve. Many solutions are making chrome didn’t shut down correctly matters more complicated. I will share my own experience. although it’s not related to chrome browser opens on startup.
Let’s start guide of did not chrome shuts down correctly. Try this method first, if it doesn’t work then the second one will work.
- Reset Chrome.
- Edit Chrome settings.
How To Reset Google Chrome
Many times this problem is solved by restart chrome. But keep in your mind, Once you reset, all your settings extensions will be lost. Go to settings and advanced option to reset google chrome, details in the bellow.
- Go to the setting.
- Scroll drop down menu and click advanced menu.
- Scroll down and go to the “Reset and clean up” section.
- Click “Restore settings to their original defaults” button.
- “Reset Setting”.
- Restart Chrome
Now your browser is clean and your problem how to reset google chrome solved. I hope you’ve got a solution of did not chrome shuts down correctly.
How To Hide Most Visited In New Tab Page
Chrome users increase day by day. We are every day visited various websites as like Tumblr, Facebook, discord for our daily needs. Intelligent chrome browser stores our browsing information save as browser cash cookies software location directory.
Our most visited sites Chrome display on browser home page. It sounds boring to any user. So they are looking solution to hide most visited on the new tab page.
When you are open the chrome browser or a new tab, you can see there most visited websites list. Although it’s not too harmful to the users that feature is spoiler beauty of chrome. The user is looking at how to hide most visited on the new tab page to protect chrome’s beauty. Now we will discuss how to solve the problem.
- Go to your chrome browser.
- Open a new tab.
- Look at the browser’s and scroll down the bottom right side, and you can see a pen icon that names “customize this page”.
- Open “customize this page” here is three option. (a) Background process (b) Shortcuts (c) Color and theme.
- Click the Shortcuts option. You can see three options on the top right corner (a) My Shortcuts (b) most visited sites (c) Hide Shortcuts.
- Click Hide Shortcuts option and off this section.
- At last click to done button.
- Now you have successful in hiding most visited on the new tab page.
Hide the most visited website it has no extra facility. It only protects the beauty of the chrome theme.
Edit Chrome Settings.
Following this method it’s will solve your problem. follow simple few steps.
- Go to the setting.
- Just look left side and click the “On startup” button.
- On startup will show up three options. (a) Open the new page. (b) Continue where you left off. (c) Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Select options Open the new page.
- Done your job.
I hope you read this article, you got the answer about stop chrome from opening on startup. Still, if you have any questions about Chrome feel free to ask me.