It is effortless to break the screen. most of the people use glass screen protectors. It cut the many costs that come with replacing the actual filter once it’s broken. In this article, we are going to explore a few methods that you use to remove a glass screen protector. But first:
Explore: How To Remove Glass Screen Protector
Wipe the screen with an alcohol pad if it is available or if you do not have to use a lint-free microfiber cloth.
- Now pick up the screen protector and gently peel off the protecting film that is used to cover the sticky side.
- Place the sticky side on your device and make sure it aligns with the phone earpiece and home button so that the screen protector does not cover them.
- Gently press to the screen protector onto your device’s screen to make sure it sticks.
See, it is not that difficult. Now that you know how to install one. Let now learn how to remove and replace it. There are many ways to remove a glass screen protector, and all it takes is practice and a bit of finesse. Also, smart device screens are susceptible, and one needs to take great care not to damage the Samsung phone or iPad.
Technique 1 for How to Remove Glass Screen Protector
- This one is straightforward, and all that is required is a sharp pair of fingernails no need for a toolbox or other machismo tools.
- Using your nails, try to lift the screen protector from two corners, and in most cases, one of the ends will start to peel off.
- In most cases, people remove glass screen protectors because they are broken. So to avoid leaving certain pieces or a part of the split-screen protector on the screen, once you start removing from one corner, go all the way down, or sideways to the other edge and then gently work your way to the other end. Afterward, Remove the entire screen to avoid leaving broken pieces on your screen.
Technique 2 for How to remove Glass Screen Protector
Some people, myself included, prefer to keep their nails short, and method one is so not an option. If this is the issue, use a toothpick to pry up the screen protector from one of its corners. Look out when doing this so that the toothpick does not prick the actual screen.
- Some people, myself included, prefer to keep their nails short and method 1 is therefore not an option. In this is the case, use a toothpick to pry up the screen protector from one of its corners. Carefully when doing this so that the toothpick does not prick the actual screen.
- Once you have succeeded in prying up one of the corners, move to another corner and just like in the first technique, pull the protector downwards gently taking care not to leave any broken piece on the phone or iPad screen.
Techniques 3 for Remove Glass Screen Protector
I recommended it is one of the most efficient uses of duct tape that I have come to know. Often, I have seen it used a glass screen protector in movies. It is used to gag people’s mouths or tie your hands behind a chair after being kidnapped. So, how about using it for a change.
- Roll the duct tape on two of your fingers with the sticky side facing outwards.
- Place the sticky side on your screen protector, and hopefully, the glue will abide by your screen.
- If this happens, peel the screen protector from the phone or iPad. It does not always work, and it mostly depends on the strength of the glued side.
Technique 4 T-mobile Screen Protectors.
This one requires how to remove glass screen protector, a machismo tool in the form of a hairdryer.
- The first step is to heat the screen protector with the hairdryer for about 15 seconds.
- Make a point that the dryer is set to a low setting since excessive heat can destroy the phone’s functionality. The main reason for heating the screen protector is to loosen up the adhesive material used in making screen protectors abide by the phone or iPad screen. If a hairdryer is not advisable, one can also use another heat source such as steamy water or an open flame, although this is not advisable and should only be used in extreme circumstances when means for using the other techniques are not available.
- The heat coaxes the glue on the glass protector to melt, and one can then proceed to peel off the glass protector.
Last Technique for Pro Glass Tempered Glass.
Use a credit card, ID card, or other durable plastic material. To remove glass screen protectors on smartphones. This one calls for a bit of ingenuity, but once you get the hang of it, it is elementary.
- First, place the phone or iPad on a flat surface.
- Pick your Heavy Duty Durable Plastic Spudger Pry Tool and position it on one of the corners in a gradient.
- Now, gently press down to loosen up one of the corners.
- After loosening up one of the corners, gently slide the Heavy Duty Durable Plastic Spudger Pry Tool sideway to the other edge so that you have the screen protector peeled off on one side.
- Now that you have leveraged one side pick the screen protector with your hand and slide it down to remove the entire screen protector. The brand that supports these steps thoroughly is Gorilla Glass, Samsung, MediaTek, Amazon, Google, Sony, Qualcomm, AGC Inc., Sony, Corning, HTC, Lenovo, Retina display.
Note, How to remove glass screen protector that in this step. The emphasis is on durable plastic material. Others should avoid using metallic objects. It is because metal can scratch or even break the actual phone screen.
Also, removing a screen protector is not tricky, and once you do it for the first time and get the hang of it, you remove the need for having to go to phone repair shops for such simple things that doing in the comfort of your home.
Last update on 2020-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API