Spotify is an example of such. It is a digital music streaming service that gives you access to millions of popular music streaming. Where you not only relish listening to music. Ranging from old favourites to latest hits but also download and listen while offline.
However, you could get tired of paying for the service or considering alternatives such as Apple Music, Google Play mp3 song, etc. Are you seeking answers on how to unsubscribe from Spotify? This article explains further.
How to Cancel Spotify Subscription in iTunes
Are you looking for a reply on how do I cancel Spotify Premium on iPhone app?? When do you have Apple gadgets like iPhone? Apple Music and Spotify are undoubtedly the most used digital music platforms. Especially in countries like the US. The two platforms share some similarities, such as offering a 50% discount fee for students.
Three-month free trial for their subscribers, the same library capacity topping 50 million songs, among others. However, as a subscriber, there is only room for one, and there is a probability you would wish to nix Spotify at some point and enjoy iTunes perks. Therefore, you need to be conversant about how do I cancel Spotify Premium on iPhone app? Outlined below.
- Open your Phone and click on Setting.
- Scroll down and click on iTunes and App Store.
- At the top of the page, you will see the Apple ID. Click on it.
- It will reach you to a page where you will see the following: View Apple ID, Sign Out, I forgot, and Cancel. Click on View Apple ID.
- On the next page, find the Subscriptions tab and click Manage. It takes you to all your active music streaming subscriptions on your phone, one of them being Spotify Music.
- Click on Spotify Music.
- You will see Automatic Renewal with a green thing on it which signifies you are an active subscriber.
- Click on the green thing. It brings you to the next process, where the operator asks whether you would like to “Turn Off Automatic Renewal” and present you with a cancel option or Turn Off. This page will also inform you of the date your current subscription is set to expire.
- Click on Turn Off, and it will cancel your Spotify subscription and not renew in the subsequent months.
I hope this blog post has helped with your question about how to cancel Spotify subscription on iTunes. If you have any other questions or concerns about the process, please don’t hesitate to reach out and ask!
How to Cancel Spotify Premium on Android App?
Spotify is a popular platform for music lovers, and over the years, they have introduced new features to make it even more enjoyable. However, not everyone likes the Spotify premium app on Android. If you are tired of paying a monthly service fee and want to cancel your subscription, don’t worry; this article will give you all the information you need!
You can follow the steps in this article on how to cancel Spotify premium on android app:
- Step 01: Open your internet browser on your Android device by tapping the browser icon.Type Spotify and search on google.Login Spotify account with your user credentials.
- Step: Restart your device. In some cases, the app may automatically start up again, and you’ll need to repeat this process until it’s gone for good.
How to Cancel Spotify Premium Trial
Every person has some element of curiosity in them which makes them cultivate an interest in whatever goes on in their sphere of contact, which could be family, friends, the internet, or even social media(Facebook, Tumblr, Imgur, discord, SoundCloud) These could be channels where perhaps one knew about Spotify and resorted to attempting the premium trial to have a glimpse of what the service is all about.
It is quite tempting to subscribe to a music service like Spotify, and it’s probable for you to subscribe to it unintentionally. It means that you have to incur monthly costs, which are automatic if you submitted payment account details. Would you like to be familiar with how to unsubscribe from Spotify by learning how to cancel the premium trial?
First, you should be in a position to remember how you signed up to Spotify, i.e., either directly through the website or app or used iOS, where you subscribed to third parties such as Apple iTunes. The methods are discussed below.
How to Unsubscribe from Spotify Premium Through Spotify Website.
It is the applicable case you signed via the app or directly from the website.
- Visit the Spotify link.
- Click login, which appears on the top right of the page. It brings you to the next page where you would be asked to either log in with Facebook (if you used it to create your account), otherwise use your email address/user name.
- Proceed to give your email/ username and password to log in to your account.
- Select Subscription, which appears on the left side of the main menu. It brings you to a page showing when your subscription will renew automatically. Below that, you are given the option Change or Cancel, which is displayed in green. Go ahead and click it.
- Proceed to click Cancel Premium plan and confirm your decision by clicking Yes, Cancel.
How to Cancel Spotify Subscription: On Mac or PC
If you are using Mac or PC, and you are wondering how to unsubscribe from Spotify, do not worry since that too is covered in the following simple process below.
- Open iTunes.
- Select Account, which appears at the top of your screen.
- Proceed to click View Account. At this point, you could be asked to verify your ID. Go ahead and authenticate your account.
- Scroll down till you see the Setting section just near the bottom of the page, and select Manage.
- Click Edit. It will make transcription details appear.
- Select Cancel Subscription and confirm your choice.
Spotify Student Discount Renew
It is accessible to students enrolled in Colleges or Universities who are at least 18 years old. This group enjoys a discount rate of 50%, implying that they are half less than other folks. The students having access to Spotify student discount renew pay a subscription fee yearly to have access to Spotify.
Perhaps you are a student, and you are thinking of how to unsubscribe from Spotify. It could be because you would like to gain more utility for your money. Well, the student account is renewable after a year, of which you could subscribe for the following year or forfeit altogether.
Another way you could unsubscribe from Spotify is after you graduate. It is because the Spotify student discount renews only available when you are enrolled at an accredited school, meaning that you will not be eligible for a refund once you graduate. At this juncture, you can choose to cancel your subscription to avoid paying the full price.
7 Day Free Trial Spotify
You might have stumbled into this app, and you are racking your brain on how to unsubscribe from Spotify once the 7-day period elapses. It is not possible to cancel the premium trial.
However, the bright side is that you won’t be charged after the period unless you submit your payment information. In case you give payment information, then follow these steps to cancel your subscription.
- Visit the Subscription page.
- Click Cancel your subscription.
- Select a reason for your cancellation, then click Continue.
- Click Cancel My Subscription.
- Enter your password.
- Click Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription.
In conclusion, Spotify is an invaluable platform where you can enjoy up to 50 million songs when you are an active subscriber. However, you need to know how to unsubscribe from Spotify should you get fed up with incurring monthly fees or find better digital alternatives. If have any questions about how to unsubscribe from Spotify premium ask the question in the comment section.
7 thoughts on “How To Unsubscribe From Spotify: Shocking Tips 2023”
Pingback: Number 1 Best Answer How to Uninstall Utorrent
Pingback: How to Stop Spotify from Opening on Startup
Pingback: How to Find Friends on Spotify: Intense Tips 2020
Pingback: How To Change Spotify Username: Badass Guide 2020
Pingback: How To Change Spotify Picture
Pingback: How To Change Spotify Password: 3 Authentic Tips