If you were a permanent user of Utorrent but now, due to any reason, are looking at how to uninstall Utorrent, I got you covered. There can be many reasons due to which you would have decided to uninstall Utorrent from your system.
For instance, if you face the problem of Utorrent not responding or cannot stop Utorrent from starting automatically, you will want to uninstall Utorrent. Sometimes, it happens that you do not have sufficient access to uninstall Utorrent.
Well, you have nothing to worry about because today I will get Utorrent uninstalled from your system even if you do not have the necessary rights.
There are some simple yet effective approaches that you can follow to get Utorrent uninstalled from your system in a jiffy. Before getting to the solution of this problem, I have some high pc applications that you can install on your system for several useful purposes.
There are some simple yet effective approaches that you can follow to get Utorrent uninstalled from your system in a jiffy. Before getting to the solution of this problem. I have some high pc applications that you can install on your system for several useful purposes. The applications include Winrar, VLC media player, How to uninstall Utorrent BitTorrent, Internet Download Manager, CCleaner, Steam, BitComet. You can use these applications for playing mp3 song, extracting zip files, torrenting, and downloading files from the internet, etc. only and quickly.
Now, let us discuss how to uninstall Utorrent.
There are several methods available through which you will be able to uninstall Utorrent form your pc entirely successfully. First, we will look at the traditional uninstalling method using the Control panel in Windows.
Uninstall via the control panel
To uninstall Utorrent via the control panel, first, you need to open your control panel. Follow these steps to proceed to the uninstallation.
- On Windows 10, use the taskbar search option and type in “Control panel.”
- When the control panel appears in your search results, open it.
- Select the “Uninstall a program” option under the programs heading.
- A window will open. Choose Utorrent and then choose the uninstall option.
- Now you have to click some “next” buttons, and you are good to go.
Hence, by this simple method, you can easily uninstall Utorrent from your pc if Utorrent is not working. If this method doesn’t work for you, head over to the next process.
Guide: How to Uninstall Utorrent
If you were unable to uninstall Utorrent in How to uninstall Utorrent using the above process and are still wondering how to do it follow this simple method to get it completely uninstalled from your system:
- Open the File Explorer on your Windows.
- Now go the installation folder of Utorrent where all the files of Utorrent place.
- In this folder, navigate to the “Uninstall.exe” file and open it. The data is an executable file that will execute the commands of uninstalling Utorrent from your system entirely.
- Now, click those “next” buttons as per need and wait for the uninstallation process to complete.
Uninstall Not Access: How to Uninstall Utorrent
You might be still wondering how to uninstall Utorrent when you do not have enough access to uninstall. Well, in simple words, you can uninstall it by giving the command as an administrator. Here is how to do it:
- Navigate to the current folder where all the program files are stored.
- Now locate the “Uninstall.exe” file and right-click on it.
- Here you choose the following option “Run as administrator.” Click on this option.
- When the prompt appears, give your permission.
- Use the simple uninstaller to get Utorrent How to uninstall Utorrent permanently uninstalled from your system.
Why Uninstall Utorrent
There are times when an application isn’t working correctly. The most simple and quick fix is to reinstall the program. Hence, you might want to uninstall Utorrent due to the following reasons:
- Utorrent not working.
- Utorrent not responding.
- Utorrent is running slowly.
You can fix these problems quickly by uninstalling Utorrent and then reinstalling it again.
Prevent Utorrent From Opening on Startup
Another common problem that many users face is Utorrent getting started automatically when your pc boots up. This results in getting your pc a little bit slower than regular because the background apps that start during startup use some resources of your pc.
If you are also an author of the question of how to stop uTorrent from opening on startup Windows 10, you can use the following simple method to stop Utorrent from starting automatically.
Disable Auto-run Using the App Preferences
You can quickly stop Utorrent from starting automatically when your computer boots up. To do this:
- Open Utorrent application on your pc.
- Choose the options and then select preferences.
- Once the preferences window opens up, choose the General section.
- Once you get into the General part, you will see an option stating, “Start Utorrent on system startup.”
- Uncheck this option, and you are good to go.
Hence, by this simple method, you can stop Utorrent from starting automatically on your pc. If this method, due to any reason, does now work for you then head on to the next process.
Disable Auto-run Using Startup Tab
Follow these steps to stop uTorrent from starting automatically when your pc starts.
- Open the “Start menu” on your pc.
- Now go to Settings.
- Choose Apps.
- Now choose Startup.
- Here in this list, choose Utorrent.
- Toggle the on button to off and exit.
This should also serve as a solution for it.
I hope after reading this article, questions like uninstalling and how to stop uTorrent from opening on startup windows 10 remain in the past. If it doesn’t Utorrent, now you know what to do. Only uninstall and reinstall Utorrent if you are facing problems like Utorrent not responding or Utorrent not working. I hope this article answers all of your queries regarding the uninstallation of uTorrent on windows 10 pc.