- Morris, Tee (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 288 Pages - 05/19/2020 (Publication Date) - For Dummies (Publisher)
Last update on 2022-03-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Sometimes discord fun encountering some issues as how to fully uninstall discord. Uninstall discord is not so many complicated problems. That’s I’ll teach how to uninstall discord windows 10 and other’s OS.
There are some common issues when using discord, and the solution is really simple, you just need to know the process you’re going to perform.
Some problems occur on Android mobile devices and iOS, but generally, PC failures occur. That’s I’ll teach you how to solve these kinds of problems so that they don’t show up anymore and you can enjoy this excellent application.
How do I delete discord?
- Firstly close discord in the system tray and make sure all Discord processes are terminated.
- Hit the windows icon, that icon in the bottom left of your screen.
- Search for discord.
- Click on discord.
- Click on uninstall, and this will take you to your programming features; now find the discord icon simply click it and click uninstall to ensure that all of these squads files are now removed.
- Press the win r button from the keyboard and will be open registry entries.
- Type %AppData%/discord open the folder, find out and delete the folder.
- Type %localappdata%/discord, open the folder, and delete those folders.
- Job is done on How do I delete discord?
Now in this section, we’re going to show you how to uninstall discord from your computer. There might be a few reasons you want to do this; for example, .you might have you haven’t some software problems and need to re-install it.
But wants to remove all the discord files to be sure now this is a straightforward process, and we’ll show it in above.
- How To Turn Off Discord Overlay
- How to Logout of Discord
- Discord Mic Not Working
- How To Delete Discord Account
- Discord Overlay Not Working
- Discord Screen Share No Audio
- Discord Bots Making Guide
- How To Use Discord Text Formatting
- How To Add Bots To Discord Server
- How To Change Nickname On Discord
- Best Discord Bots
- Discord Streamer Mode
- Discord Notification Sound Not Working
- How To Discord Screen Share
How Do I Uninstall Discord From Windows 10?
- Press windows key+S from the keyboard. It is a kind of menu bar.
- Type on “control panel” in the Windows search bar.
- Click the control panel.
- Click programs and features.
- Click discord uninstall.
- Click yes to continue.
- Click on Taskbar in an empty place.
- Click task manager.
- Click discord process.
- Click the end task.
- Click discord process.
- Click end task all discord process is cleared.
- Press the Windows key+R button, and it will be open the registry entries terminal.
- Type %AppData% in the windows search box, delete the folder.
- Press the Windows key+R button.
- Type %localupdatea% delete the folder.
- Restart your system.
In this section, I describe in above how do I uninstall discord from Windows 10? If this tutorial helps to solve how to uninstall discord windows 10 problem, please this guide share on social media.
Why can’t I uninstall discord?-Uninstall Discord Problem Fix
- Click the right button on Taskbar in a blank place.
- Click on Task Manager.
- Checkout processes program and finds out discord or discord related software.
- Select running background discord software.
- End Task.
- Now your discord software is ready to uninstall.
The uninstall discord problem only occurs when some previous installation file remains on your computer. Mobile devices have no issues uninstalling the app. Sometimes the Error that happens when downloading discord is because the application still remains open in Task Manager. Just follow step by step guide above and solve why can’t I uninstall discord?
How to Uninstall Discord on MacOS
- Right-click discord application and click to quit discord application.
- Click to Go.
- Click Application.
- Click discord and click move to trash.
- Click trash.
- Click empty trash.
- For confirming, click empty trash.
- Click Go.
- Click go to Folder.
- /library click OK.
- Open the application support folder and try to find out the discord folder (maybe it’s deleted if any folder name contained discord delete that Folder).
- Open caches folder (if any folder name contained discord delete that Folder).
- Open the Preferences folder (if any folder or file name contains discord, delete that files to discord).
- Open logs folder (if any folder or file name contains discord delete that Folder of files).
This guide describes how to uninstall discord on Mac. It’s not too tough to process to uninstall discord mac, just follow step by step process in above. I hope this uninstall discord mac tutorial helps you to please share.
How Do I Uninstall Discord Better? On Windows or Mac
Now I’m going to explore how to uninstall better discord. If you want to uninstall better discord or custom themes? You have to need a stable internet connection, GitHub account. So let’s start to uninstall better discord.
- Go to GitHub.com and Sign in GitHub.
- Go to betterdiscord.net for better discord. When you click on the download button, it will redirect to github.com.
- Download better discord from our link or GitHub.com.
- Download Better Discord software for Windows or Mac.
- Extract or unzip a better discord zip file.
- Just double click on that software and lunch it.
- Hold on! Notice carefully; there has three options 1, Install BanfagedBD. 2, Repair BanfagedBD.3, Uninstall BanfagedBD.
- Click Uninstall BanfagedBD Option.
- Mark or Check Remove from Stable Option.
- Go to the bottom line this better discord software and click Uninstall.
- Enjoy How to uninstall better discord form windows or Mac.
How to Uninstall Discord on Windows 7
No, I’m gonna show you a quick guide on how to uninstall discord on windows 7. It’s a very fundamental matter; maybe you already know the uninstall discord process. But I’m just going to show this traditional method of uninstalling discord.
I want to discord uninstall if you go to start to step by step, just follow this simple process.
- Go to the start button of windows.
- Goto windows settings to user settings.
- Go to programs, whatever program you want to uninstall.
- Browse the install program on your system and open the folder.
- Click for uninstalling discord on windows 7.
- Select uninstall discord program.
- The job is done.
Why Can I Not Delete Discord?
This tutorial describes why I cannot delete the discord folder from app data and local app data. Follow my easy, quick guide, and solve your problem with residual files.
- Go to the Start menu.
- Click the search icon and type Regedit open registry editor terminal just press the windows icon + R button.
- Select the Run app.
- Type %AppData% and click the OK button.
- Delete folder, and Error displayed shows “folder in use.”
- Right-click on Taskbar and open Task Manager.
- Select discord Apps and “End Task.”
- Close the task manager and again open Run Apps to type %AppData%.
- Select the folder and simply delete it as like other standard software.
At last, I will tell you if you follow my guide about how to uninstall discord windows 10. I hope you have no problem, you have used any kind of OS on the computer.
15 thoughts on “Best Ways How to Uninstall Discord Windows 10”
Pingback: How To Fix Discord Camera Not Working: Lazy Ways
Pingback: How To Turn Off Discord Overlay:5 Awesome Tips
Pingback: Discord Mic Not Working: Best 15 Ways To Fix
Pingback: Discord Screen Share No Audio 2020
Pingback: How To Logout Of Discord 2020: Working Brilliant Tips
Pingback: How To Delete Discord Account: 6 Surprising Ways
Pingback: Easy Way To Fix Discord Overlay Not Working
Pingback: Latest Discord Bots Making Guide 2020
Pingback: How To Use Discord Text Formatting: Best Guide 2020
Pingback: How To Add Bots To Discord Server: 10 Easy Step
Pingback: How To Change Nickname On Discord: 3 Quick Tips
Pingback: 12 Best Discord Bots Boost Your Server
Pingback: What Is Discord Streamer Mode:[ Amazing Guide 2020]
Pingback: Discord Notification Sound Not Working: How To Fix
Pingback: How To Discord Screen Share: 7 Proven Method