Method 2: Turn off Hardware Acceleration.
Since hardware acceleration is often the wrongdoer behind this discord overlay is not showing issue, disabling this selection is that the relevant factor to try to. So, follow the steps given below to show off the hardware acceleration for the Discord app.
- Open Discord.
- Click on the User Settings (gear icon). This could air the correct aspect of your avatar.
- Select the look from the left pane.
- Scroll down within the right pane and ought to you must be able to see the Hardware Acceleration It should be below the advanced section.
- Toggle off Hardware Acceleration.
- You can presumably see a confirmation box and click Okay.
This may resuscitate the Discord app. That’s it. The problem ought to be mounted once the Discord app restarts.