Skype Notification Sound Not Working on windows 10
- Click on the windows start menu.
- In the start search box type mmsys.cpl and then press the Enter key.
- On the sound window, click the communications tab.
- Select the radio button next to do nothing and then click on OK.
If the issue is still not resolved, try the second method.
- Click on start and then click on the control panel.
- Click on hardware and sound.
- Click on sound select a playback device from the list.
- Click on the properties, and it will open the property panel.
- Selected device and you will see the general levels enhancements and advanced tabs in the Advanced tab deselect the checkbox where it says allow applications to take exclusive control of this device.
- Click on OK.
- Click on OK again close the control panel window.
If you are experiencing skype notification sound not working on windows 10 related issues in your skype after updating or upgrading windows 10. Let’s go ahead and check the above guide on how you can resolve skype notification sound not working issue on a Windows 10. There are two methods to resolve this issue in this guide.
We will be showing you the two methods, here are the two ways in above the list.