How to Disable Windows 10 Lowers Volume Automatically
- Click Left button of muse on shortcut My Computer or This PC.( If you did not find My Computer or This PC shortcut, Just click muse right button on desktop and select Personalize to Theme and scroll down your muse wheel. Checkout Related Settings to Desktop icon setting and select your desktop icon and apply ok button.
- After select your shortcut (My Computer or This PC) click right button of muse and select Manage.
- Select Device management.
- Go to Sound, Video and game controllers.
- Go to last option Realtek(R) Audio and double click on this option and it will open a new tab.
- Click Driver tab and Update Driver.
- Use Search automatically for updated driver software option and this option will automatic find out Realtek High Definition Audio driver.
- Select your Realtek High Definition Audio driver and apply ok button.
- Restart your computer.
Recently I have solve windows 10 lowers volume automatically problem actually on my device with the Windows 10 operating system. At first I don’t know where skype turning down volume problem comes from, but maybe it’s just from the last update from the winter stage. Usually, when I am listening to something or watch a movie, watching a video on YouTube, something like that.
So it’s just like adjusting the volume up and volume down sometimes automatically volume up and down. So what’s the matter? I find out the solution of how to disable skype turning down the volume let’s start the guide about why does Skype reduces my volume.
I hope, if you follow my step by step guide on how to disable windows 10 lowers volume automatically, will be solved your problem.