Skype Audio Not Working? Adjust Skype Audio & Video Settings
- Open up Skype
- Click on the Skype icon.
- Click audio & video settings.
- Check the first option.
- Click the drop-down menu and choose or select your microphone. If you want to adjust microphone settings automatically, allow to “Automatically adjust microphone setting.”
- Increases skype volume low to high. You can adjust the volume directly within Skype here if it’s a little loud or a little soft 0 to 10.
- Notice video option, see the camera options. There can be your webcam option to select your current webcam. If you have multiple options, you can choose your existing video camera.
- Exit or the escape audio & video settings.
In most of the cases, you will find that the situation becomes clumsier. The fact that Skype lowering volume calamity will continue, but it will remain down, even if the call has been ended up. This is a typical situation where you feel the need to do something to the system, but how to make Skype not lower volume?