How to Stop Skype from Lowering Volume Windows 7(Fix)
- Click on the Windows Start menu option and select the control panel.
- Open control panel
- Select hardware and sound.
- The hardware and sound control panel appears to click on the sound option found in a list of choices.
- In the right-hand section of the hardware and sound control panel, a new window opens with a titled sound.
- Select the communications option and in this section.
- Select the do-nothing radio button.
- Confirm clicking on the blue OK button at the bottom of this window, and that is how to stop skype from lowering volume windows 7.
In this skype lowering volume guide, you are going to learn how to stop skype from lowering volume windows 7. Sometimes which is Windows that’s lowering the volume and not the Skype application problem. When you use Skype, the skype volume low of all other applications lowers during a phone call.