Lowering your system’s sound after a call on the Skype platform for communication then makes you ask the question – how to stop Skype from Lowering volume?
VOIP application and other video call or audio calling apps are greatly influencing while you go through the audio settings. In some instances like that of using a discord server.
At times, you put the voice in the calls on the audio files, but you will find that discord volume too low at the time. Receive call from Skype and even from other calling agents’ platforms for communication like Google Hangouts, ooVoo, WhatsApp, Viber, and anything.
Now, this is an annoying factor, and you need to get things out of the way. Hence you need a solution regarding how to stop Skype from lowering volume. The fact is very much annoying for sure, but this is not any fault and is an entirely natural thing. Hence you need to get the right thing regarding the same and also note the time when the audio sound diminishes.
Here is a complete guideline of the same to get the details and find a way out of the situation where it lowers the volume.
How to Stop Skype from Lowering Volume Windows 7(Fix)
- Click on the menu windows option and Pick the control panel.
- Open control panel
- Pick hardware and sound or audio levels.
- The hardware and sound panel appears to click on the sound option found in a list of choices.
- In the right-hand section of the hardware and sound panel, a new window opens with a titled sound panel.
- Pick the communications activity option and in this section.
- Pick the do-nothing radio button.
- Confirm clicking on the blue OK button at the bottom of this window, and that is how to stop skype from lowering volume windows 7.
In this lowering volume guide, you will learn how to stop skype from lowering volume windows 7. Sometimes which is Windows, that’s lowering the volume and not the application problem. When you use Skype, the volume low of all other applications lowers during a phone video calls.
How Do I Stop Skype From Lowering My Volume Windows 10? (Solve)
- At first of all, go to the windows search and type control panel.
- Now open the panel.
- On the panel windows, click on the hardware and sound option.
- Now in the hardware and sound windows, click on the sound option.
- Okay, now on the Sound dialog box, go to the communication tab.
- There you will notice reduce the volume of others by 80%.
- Picked either default setting do nothing.
- Click on the apply and okay button at once.
- Close the panel setting.
- restart your windows 10 system
In this guide section, I describe how to stop skype from lowering volume win 10. If you want to solve this problem, just follow this above working guide.
Skype Audio Not Working? Adjust Audio & Video Settings
- Open up Skype
- Click on the Skype icon.
- Click audio & video settings.
- Check the first option.
- Click the drop-down menu and choose or pick your microphone or headphones. If you want to adjust microphone settings automatically, allow to “Automatically adjust microphone setting.”
- Increases volume low to high. You can adjust the volume directly within a little loud or a little soft 0 to 10.
- Notice the video option. See the camera options. There can be your webcam option to pick your current webcam. If you have multiple options, you can choose your existing video camera.
- Exit or the escape sound panel & video settings.
In most cases, you will find that the situation becomes clumsier. The fact that lowering volume calamity will continue, but it will remain down, even if the call has ended. This is a typical situation where you feel the need to do something to the system, but how to make Skype lower volume?
How to Disable Windows 10 Lowers Volume Automatically
- Click the Left button of the mouse on the shortcut My Computer or This PC. ( If you did not find My Computer or This PC shortcut, Just click the mouse right button on the desktop and pick Personalize to Theme and scroll down your mouse wheel. Checkout Related Settings to Desktop icon setting and pick your desktop icon and apply the ok button.
- After the pick, your shortcut (My Computer or This PC) click the right button on the mouse and pick Manage.
- PickDevice management.
- Go to Sound, Video, and game controllers.
- Go to the last option Realtek(R) Audio and double click on this option and it will open a new tab.
- Click the Driver tab and Update Driver.
- Use Search automatically for updated driver software option and this option will automatically find out Realtek High Definition Audio driver.
- Pick your Realtek High Definition Audio driver and apply the ok button.
- Restart your computer.
Recently I have solve windows 10 lowers volume automatically problem actually on my device with the Windows 10 operating system. At first I don’t know where skype turning down volume problem comes from, but maybe it’s just from the last update from the winter stage. Usually, when I am listening to something or watch a movie, watching a video on YouTube, something like that.
So it’s just like adjusting the volume up and volume down sometimes automatically volume up and down. So what’s the matter? I find out the solution of how to disable skype turning down the volume let’s start the guide about why does reduces my volume.
I hope, if you follow my step by step guide on how to disable windows 10 lowers volume automatically, will be solved your problem.
Skype Notification Sound Not Working on windows 10
- Click on the windows start menu.
- In the start search bar, type mmsys. cpl and then press the Enter key.
- On the sound window, click the communications tab.
- Pick the radio button next to do nothing, and then click on OK.
If the issue is still not resolved, try the second method.
- Click on start and then click on the control panel.
- Click on hardware and sound.
- Click on sound pick a playback device from the list.
- Click on the properties, and it will open the property panel.
- Selected device and you will see the general levels enhancements and advanced separate tabs in the Advanced tab deselect the checkbox where it says allow applications to take exclusive control of this device.
- Click on OK.
- Click on OK again close the control panel window.
If you are experiencing skype notification sound not working on windows 10 related to huge issues in your skype after updating or upgrading windows 10. Let’s go ahead and check the above guide on how you can resolve notification sound, not working on a Windows 10. There are two methods to resolve this issue in this guide.
We will be showing you the two methods, here are the two ways in above the list.
Skype Notification Sound Not Working On Android
- Go to android smartphone settings.
- Click on the application manager.
- Find out the skype application and tap those apps.
- Scroll down and find out Manage Notification.
- If disable, allow notification option; just let the notification.
- Again open those apps.
- Open those profile icon.
- Go to profile settings.
- Click notification.
- If disable notification sounds, enable notification sounds.
- All of the notification available there, manage it as your choice.
Skype notification sound not working on android. Even though the notification sound is enabled, then let us see how to fix this issue. Now suppose if you are not receiving notification sound from a skype.
Suppose you are not able to receive the sky notification sound, then what you do? Now I am explained step by step guide in this article.
How To Increase Volume On Windows 10
It is a fact that Skype shares system sound, but it is not the fact that Skype alone uses the system sounds on windows. Even applications like Wire, Talky, and WeChat or Line does the same thing. The thing that happens here is, as we said earlier, is a natural event and is the default system setting too.
Hence you need to get away out of the same and fix the thing. To understand the reason behind the fact that Skype mutes all other sounds happens. The primary or the default setting of the Windows and especially Windows 10 is that it identifies the communication calls and massage.
Whenever it identifies that it will be reducing all the sounds on windows that are running in the system to 50% and at times it mutes the sounds that are running at the background too, now the thing is that, when the call ends, you are not able to listen to anything, as the sound that decrease has not been raised up.
Thus you can understand that this is a feature of Windows 10 and you need a solution about how to make skype not lower volume windows 10.
Guide Step by Step Fix: Skype Lowers Volume Windows 10
As you identified the issue, it is time to get into the thing now and find the right aspect that lies behind everything. Moreover, this thing is very much present in the case of Windows 10, and hence, the solution here is need about how to stop skype from lowering volume windows 10.
But before finding a solution, the problem has to be identified at the beginning, and that can be done well when you are going for the right aid. The problem lies in the communication sound setting. Windows 10 has a default setting to lower the volume, and for that, the volume setting keeps in a mode where the volume mixer keeps changing, which is why your microphone sound is not taken back after the call is over.
This creates different issues for you where discord lowers game volume, and at times volume too loud or even cases can be seen where Skype muting other sounds. But the thing can be fixed, so it is time to know the remedy to the fact that lowers volume windows 10.
Fix the Issue: How to Control the Volume Mixer
- The first thing to be done here is to go to the system tray and click on the Microphone or headphones icon. This will open the volume mixer window on your PC.
- You will have right-click on the Sound icon option, and that will open the window before you, where you will find different tabs. Now go to the last tab, which writes as communication.
- There you will find that there are four options. The first one is to mute all other sounds while you get a communication request. The next opportunity will state you to lower all other volumes to 80%, and the third one is to reduce the amount of all other applications to 50%, and the last option is to do nothing to the system.
- You will find that either of the first three has been clicked and selected on your PC, and that is the reason why media volume automatically turns down. Now the thing is that you want no interpretation on the same, from the system and if needed that will be done by you. So, pick the last option and stop Skype from lowering volume.
This is the full procedure that you need to follow to get rid of the lowering sound, and that is the part that will give relief from the annoying how to Stop Skype from Lowering the Volume that you were facing for the Skype. It is not the issue at all.
It can be for the hangouts and all other applications, which can communicate. And now you are aware of how to stop Skype from lowering volume. So, do the needful in this aspect for the support that you will need.