Almost every gamer or Nintendo Live-stream users necessary thing name is Capture Card. After hearing the name, many people have understood that it is a video capturing device.
When someone uses HD60s for the first time, many users ask a question about how to setup Elgato hd60s. Before we know Elgato hd60 s setup, we have to need to know at first Elgato system requirements.
Elgato HD60s Requirements
Check Price On AmazonElgato HD60 S Capture Card 1080p 60 Capture, Zero-Lag Passthrough,...
HD60S capture card used mostly for external and a lot of PC gamers. Actually, use it too easy to setup. Before setup Nintendo switch capture card, we need to know our system and hardware compatible or not for HD60s.
System: Minimum require Windows 10 (64-bit) or MacOS 10.12 or later.
Processor: 4Th gen Intel core i5 and processor needs to be at least 2 gigahertz (Recommend: 2.50 GHz quad-core processor).
RAM: At least 4 GB Hard Drive Ram (Recommend: 6 GB Ram or above).
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series.
Internet connection: Strong internet connection.
If you have not meet the Elgato HD60S requirements please upgrade your device.
- How to Charge Nintendo Switch Without Dock
- How to Connect Nintendo Switch to TV Without Dock.
- How to Reset Nintendo Switch to Factory Settings
- Best Nintendo Switch Games.
- Cemu Breath Of The Wild: Complete Setup Guide 2020
- Wii U Emulator for Android.
- How to Unlock Nightborne Fast.
- Subnautica Building First Base
How to Setup Elgato Hd60s to Pc
In this guide, I’m going to explain step by step how to setup Elgato hd60s to pc. For this setup, you’re going to need one Elgato game capture hd60 S, USB cables, USB C to USB cable as well as two additional HDMI cables.
Let’s start how to setup Elgato hd60s switch capture card.
- Make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the latest version of game capture software.
- You will need in HD 60s switch capture card to HDMI cables, one of which Elgato provides with the HD60 S.
- USB to USB C cable, which Elgato provides with the HC60 S switch capture card.
- Monitor and a compatible computer that meets the system requirements for the HD60 S.
- Plug in HDMI cable into the HDMI out port of your desktop or laptop computer.
- Connect the other end of this cable into the HDMI IN port of the HD60 S switch capture card.
- Take the second HDMI cable and plug it into the HDMI out port of the HD60 S.
- Another end of this cable and plug it into the HDMI IN port of your TV or monitor.
- Take the USB C Port (Type C Cable) cable and plug in the USB C (Type C Cable) side into the HD60 S.
- Now take the other end of this cable and plug it into an available USB 3 port on your computer.
- Make sure that your computer is config to mirror or duplicate for multiple monitors, then launch the game capture software. Also, launch a legato sound capture and set it to PC recording and make sure you’re on the correct settings.
- You can now play record and stream your favorite PC game with your HD60 S.
- I hope you have solved your problem in how to setup Elgato hd60s to pc.
How to Setup Elgato Hd60s Nintendo Switch
Check Price On AmazonNintendo Switch 32GB Console Video Games w/ 32GB Memory Card | Neon...
In this section, I’m going to cover how to setup Elgato hd60s Nintendo switch.
- Take your Nintendo switch and place it into the dock.
- Next, instead of taking it, the HDMI cable that comes from the dock.
- You are plugging that into the back of a TV or monitor. You’re going to plug that into the Elgato hd60 s switch capture card.
- Another HDMI cable that is coming out of the Elgato can go into any of the monitors or TVs that you typically would plug in the HDMI cord.
- Next, you’ll have taken a USB C cable that plugs from the HD 60s switch capture card into your computer a laptop. It will transfer all audio and visuals to your computer through instant gameplay.
- Install Elgato HD60 S software that comes with the Elgato hd60 S. Game Capture software that comes with the Elgato hd60 s you can control the game audio.
- Go to streamlabs the official website and download Streamlabs OBS studio Livestream software. The Streamlabs OBS studio helps us control our stream of this software.
- You were setting up a streamlabs OBS studio streaming software. If you want to use a display, capture your monitor. That’s why all these multiple screens, you want to make sure that this is setup show captured to the setup display monitor.
- It’s a quick and easy way to set up your Nintendo switch using the Elgato hd60 s for streaming purposes.
How to Setup Elgato Hd60s to Ps4
Check Price On AmazonSONY PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console, Light & Slim PS4 System, 1TB Hard...
Today I’m going to be showing you guys how to setup Elgato HD60s to ps4? You can follow this method even if you only hd60s it’s pretty similar to Elgato hd60. You can go ahead and follow this tutorial as well we’re gonna be going over the recording aspects editing live streaming.
- The first thing you’re gonna need is the Elgato hd60 S or the HD60.
- Obviously the PlayStation 4.
- If you want to follow along with that capture card in the box with that capture card you should have gotten a USB C 2 USB 3.0 cable. So that will be used to connect the capture card to the computer. If you’re using a Mac OS, I would highly recommend getting a USB C to USBC cable. You don’t have to use any dongles in between your capture card in the computer.
- You should also have two HDMI cables, and one came with your PlayStation 4 the other one came with the capture card.
- You’re gonna need a high-definition TV.
- The final piece of equipment that you will need this one isn’t a recommendation. It’s compatible with Elgato hd60s like Acer Aspire 5, Asus Vivobook.
- Before you set up your data, what you’ll need to do is go on to the PlayStation4 and change one of the settings. Then you’re gonna want to go down to the system and notice the Enable HDCP option. You must have this unchecked that option. Because check out what happens? If you have, it checked your screens gonna be black. so make sure that’s unchecked before you even start putting anything together next.
- You can go to Elgato’s website and go to the download section. On this page, you want to download the corresponding game capture software for your operating system that’s compatible with the HD 60s.download the 4k capture utility for Windows, and you’ll see compatibility that it is good with the HD 60s and HD 60s plus.
- Now that you have the corresponding Nintendo Switch game capture software installed.
- Streamlabs OBS and OBS that the settings are literally the same. Guys, you can follow the same steps using the capture card Elgato hd60 S with streamlabs OBS studio. First, start off with the scene and within the sources section .select that plus button select, video capture device and then select add source. We’ll just name this add the source, and then under the device, we’re gonna choose the option of the game capture hd60 S. You can do is add another source audio input capture add the source game audio add source the device.
- Final step open your capture software and enjoy your Livestream.
How to Setup Elgato Hd60s to Xbox One
Check Price On AmazonMicrosoft Xbox One X 1Tb Console With Wireless Controller: Xbox One X...
Now in this section, I’m explaining to you how to setup Elgato hd60s to Xbox one. The HD60s capture card is a lightweight and portable card that allows you to capture record and broadcast your gameplay directly. On the go, it recalls at 1080 HD quality at 60 frames per second and features an instant gameplay view ultra-low latency and real-time precision making. It is easier than ever to record your gameplay.
I’ll be showing you Elgato hd60s setup with an Xbox One. So let’s go to start step by step process.
- Inside the box, you get the HD60S device. HDMI output and HDMI input an analog audio port and a USB type-c output. You also get two cables, a USB type-c cable with a USB 3.0 connection.
- You’ll need another HDMI cable as well, so use the one you’re currently using for your console.
- Take the HDMI cable and plug that into the input of your HD 60 s and the other end into your HDMI out port of your Xbox one console. So the different HDMI cable and plug that into the outport slot on HD 60 s. the other end into your TV or monitor.
- Now take the USB type-c cable and plug that into the HD 60 s and the other end into an available USB 3.0 slot on your laptop or computer.
- Next up, download and install the latest version of Game Capture for windows from the Elgato website.
- Open up the game capture software head into the settings. Make sure that the correct device has been selected from there. You can adjust your audio levels accordingly and sign in to your accounts.
- Suppose you’d like to stream directly for the software. Suppose you do want to capture in your third-party software like streamlabs OBS studio or xsplit broadcaster.
- Make sure you close the Game Capture HD software and select HD 60s as your video capture video capture device “Elgato game capture hd60 S”; otherwise, this will pop up with an error saying another application uses it. So make sure you choose the HD 60s video capture, and that’s all there is. You can create high-quality live streaming content on the go with the Elgato game capture hd60 S.
- Enjoy your Livestream with HD60 s switch capture card.
How to Setup Elgato Hd60s to iPhone
Check Price On AmazonApple iPhone 11, 128GB, Black - Fully Unlocked (Renewed)
We’re going to show you today how to setup Elgato hd60s to iPhone to capture awesome gameplay on for example. We’re going to use the Apple iPhone 11 pro today. The reason is sports that 5.8-inch Retina display it’s a full 3840 by 2160.we’s already capturing a ton of gameplay using our Xbox one or ps4 or even a PC.
So we need to show you guys how to capture gameplay on those latest generation mobile devices. So this will work this tutorial with anything with a lightning connector on your iPhone. Like I said we’re using the iPhone 11 pro. Today how we’re able to achieve this a lightning to HDMI adapter that is available from Apple. You can purchase that separately.
We are trying to discuss it in two ways 1, Preparation step and 2, main Step process.
- Before beginning, make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the latest version of game capture software from Elgato’s official website.
- You will need an Elgato game capture hd60 s and iPhone 11 pro or any iOS device for the setup.
- HDMI cable which we provide with the switch capture card Elgato game capture hd60 S.
- Apple Digital AV Adapter provides apple with iPhone 11 pro.
- USB to USB C cable, which Elgato provides with the HD60s.
- High definition, TV, or Monitor.
- The compatible computer that meets the system requirements for the HD60s.
- Take HDMI cable and plug on the adapter from Apple.
Main Step Process
- Plug in the Lightning jack of the digital AV Adapter and in the Lightning port of your iPhone 11Pro or iOS device.
- Next plug in one end of an HDMI cable into the HDMI port of the digital AV Adapter.
- Connect the other end of this cable into the HDMI IN port of the HD60s.
- We’re now going to take the USBC cable and plug in the USB C side into the HD 60s, and now take the other end of this cable and plug it into an available USB 3 port in your computer.
- Now that you’re set up turn on your iOS device and fire up game capture software and make sure you’re on the correct settings.
- It’s as simple as that with this you can now play record and stream your favourite iOS game with your HD60s.