- Ideal for Recording 4K UHD Video: Samsung MicroSD EVO is perfect for high...
- Top to bottom metal design that fits in the palm of your hand
- Built to last reliability: Shock proof memory card is also water proof,...
- Extended compatibility: Includes full size adapter for use in cameras,...
Last update on 2021-06-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You can learn how to insert the galaxy s7 memory card for getting extra storage space for your photos, movies, and music.
If you are an author of how to remove sim card from Galaxy S7/ Edge, I have got you covered. Removing the Samsung galaxy s7 sim card is quite easy and straightforward to understand without any difficulty.
If you have just bought your Samsung galaxy s7, you might want to know its sim size to insert your micro sim card. The galaxy s7 sim card size is Nano. It means that you need to have a Nano sim card if you want your Samsung galaxy s7 to receive calls and send your text messages.
In addition to inserting or removing the Samsung galaxy s7 sim card, learn to inert or remove the Samsung galaxy s7 SD card. Adding an SD card into your Samsung galaxy s7 is a great idea.
Although the galaxy s7 has a lot of built-in space, you can always insert an SD card to increase it. Your galaxy s7 memory card can store your photos, movies, music, documents, and much more known formats.
You can easily buy an SD card from your local mobile shop or through online stores like Amazon. The s7 SD card won’t cost you much. It all depends on the storage size. The bigger the storage size, the more expensive the card is.
How to Remove Sim Card from Galaxy S7 without Tool
Now I tell you how to remove sim card from galaxy s7 without a tool. One thing should be cleared without tools, including a sim Card Tray Pin Eject tool or an official sim card removal tool. Now we are using a safety pin or needle to remove sim card from the Samsung galaxy s7 active.
Before going through the details on remove sim card from galaxy s7, I would like to inform you that the process is similar to Google, Samsung, iPhone, OnePlus, Huawei, LG, Nokia, Sony, ZTE, and Motorola smartphones. Hence. We have another discussion about How to Open a Galaxy S7 and Insert SD Card in Galaxy S7.
- Grab your phone and arrange a safety pin or needles to remove sim card.
- Hold your S7 Edge, and lookout top left-hand tiny hole, and that hole is sim card Tray Pin Eject triggers.
- Take a safety pin or needles and put them on there with a soft press.
- Now Pull out the sim and the memory card tray.
- Now notice the sim and the memory card tray with T-Mobile Nano SIM card or others sim cards. Remove the sim card.
- Now your problem with remove sim card from galaxy s7 Edge without tool is solved.
If you have been a user of one of these brands’ latest cell phones, the process will be quite easy for you to understand.
How to Remove Sim Card from Galaxy S7
Take a PortPlugs SIM Card Removal Tool Set and put it on the sim card injector hole with a push, then the Samsung s7 or S7 Edge Card Removal Tray will become out. If you want more step guides about how to remove sim card from galaxy s7, check it below.
- Grab your Samsung S7 Edge smartphone, look at the phone’s head side.
- It has two tiny holes now we need a left-hand side hole. That point is the remove galaxy s6 sim card eject trigger. It also has Card Tray Slot with a memory card tray.
- Now you have a sim card eject tool or Edge ejection pin to solve your question of how to remove a sim card from the Samsung galaxy s7.
- Now take Pieces SIM Card Removal Tool – Card Tray Eject Pins Needle put on the hole with soft push. When you press the Pieces SIM Card Removal Tool – Card Tray Eject Pins Needle, automatically come out Eaglestar specially sized sim card removal tray.
- When coming out of the Ewparts Sim Card removal tray the pick up the S7 Edge Ewparts Sim Card.
- Now how to remove the sim card from a galaxy s7 problem is solved.
How to Insert Sim Card in Samsung Galaxy s7
If you have previously removed your galaxy s7 sim card, you might want to add a new one to keep using your phone. Before proceeding to a new sim card’s insertion, you should always know the galaxy s7 sim card size. Samsung galaxy s7 accepts a Nano sim card. If you have a Nano sim card on you, you can go on with the galaxy s7 sim card installed.
Get the galaxy s7 sim card tray out of your phone using an ejection pin or metal paper pin. Once you get it out, you will notice two slots on the sim card tray. One will be a large slot while the other one will be comparatively small. The large one is for the inserting Samsung s7 SD card while the small one is for the sim card galaxy s7. Now explore the galaxy s7 sim card install guide.
- Hold your phone and take a sim card removal tool.
- Now, look out the top of the left side. There has an eject hole. On the hole is essential for the remove sim card or install sim card.
- Now grab your Card Tray Pin Eject tool and put it in that pin hole.
- Now press the card tools and pull out the Samsung Galaxy S7(SM-G930FD sim card tray.
- Grab your micro sim and put it on the tray.
- Push the sim card tray in the sim card area.
- How your problem how to insert sim card in galaxy s7 in solved.
Be very careful while shoving the tray back into your phone. If you give it a jerk, the chances are that your sim card will fall onto the floor rather than getting into your phone. Just give a gentle push, and you are good to go.
How to Insert a Memory Card into Samsung Galaxy S7
Suppose you have a galaxy s7 and SD card. You might want to put it to get that extra storage space. Well, the process is simple. Just follow our step by step guide on how to insert a memory card into Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Hold your Samsung galaxy s7 and arrange sim card removal tools or Paper clip. If you haven’t any removal tools or paper clips, then use a safety pin or needles.
- Hold your phone and look out top the left-hand side. There has a sim card eject trigger to find out the pin hole.
- Hold tight the eject tool and put on the eject point, and gently press the tool.
- Press the sim card eject trigger to come out a memory card tray.
- Now take your SD card and put on the tray, and push it to the right place.
- Now your problem with how to insert a memory card into the Samsung galaxy s7 is solved.
I hope the above article answers your question on how to remove the sim card from galaxy s7. In addition to this, you might have also learned to insert the galaxy s7 memory card into your phone. The processes are quite simple and easy-to-follow. If you are having any problem in any means, repeat all steps carefully, and you will get the job done in no time.