If you are a ZTE user you will be having issues of how to move apps to sd card on ZTE. It should only be done when you are repairing your device because there are chances of you damaging it. Here are some steps of how to move apps to SD card on ZTE.
- Start by removing the external case.
- Switch off the phone.
- Proceed to remove your Sim Card and SD card using the Sim Card eject tool.
- Place your phone on a soft surface and make it face down.
- Proceed to apply heat at the back of the phone using a hair drier for about two minutes. You should be careful not to heat a spot for more than a second at a time.
- At the space(crack) where the front and the back parts of the phone’s housing meet. Insert a flat object like a Handy Plastic Pry Card Safe Opener or credit card. Flathead screwdriver or spudger, and run it up the left or right side of the phone. It will make the back of the phone to start detaching itself from the front of the housing bit.
- Run your flat object on the opposite side of the phone.
- Try and pry the back of the phone up to detach it from the rest of the phone and pull it away.
I hope now you’re how to move apps to sd card on ZTE problem solved.