Finding the URL for a photo or video on Instagram is always useful for various purposes. If you, too, like many other users, want to know how to find Instagram URL of a photo or a video, keep reading the article to find the answer to your question.
Some people want to know their Instagram profile links to share them with their friends to connect on the famous photo and video sharing platform known as Instagram.
After reading this article, the question of how do I find my Instagram URL will never appear in your mind again.No matter what you want, Instagram address. Like Instagram, other social media(Facebook, Tumblr, SoundCloud, Discord, Imgur, Spotify).
How Do You Copy Your Instagram URL?
- Open your favorite internet browser or google chrome browser for Instagram login.
- Go to google and search Instagram and open Instagram.
- Login Instagram.
- Look at the bottom of the right-hand side; there is have a profile photo. Click or tab the profile photo.
- Now, look at the google chrome address search bar.
- Google Chrome address search bar has your profile link.
- Just copy your Instagram profile clickable link.
- Job is done and solves your problem. How do you copy your Instagram URL?
- Other shortcut method types www.instagram.com/your username, yes, that is your Instagram profile clickable link.
Instagram is one of the best popular photo-sharing social media platforms. Lots of Instagram users want to know how to find Instagram URLs. Now I explain above how do I find my Instagram profile link.
How Do I Find My Instagram URL
- Open an internet browser with a new window.
- Type in the URL www.instagram.com.
- Go to Instagram’s official website for the Instagram profile link.
- Now need your Instagram username.
- Just type www.instagram.com/(your username).
- Now copy URL address Instagram link on website.
- Check your link search with a new browser.
- Yes, you have succeeded.
Welcome to an important guide about how do I find my Instagram URL. Today I want to share and solve this problem.
If you thought to get your Instagram URL using your mobile phone or use your computer, you know that I’m sharing my knowledge with you. Because I strongly believe that knowledge is power, and I want to empower you and everyone.
I’m not showing you exactly how to do this from a computer. Now I’m also going to show you the above on how to do it on the phone.
A good thing about Instagram is that you can get your own Instagram profile URL and the Instagram profile links of other users of Instagram without them knowing, even if the target accounts are private.
The Instagram URL of blog posts can also be acquired easily. Three types of Instagram URLs can obtain:
- URL for an Instagram page.
- URL for an Instagram photo.
- URL for an Instagram video.
If the accounts are private, you can definitely not get the URL of the photo or video posted by the user.
How Do You Share Your Instagram Profile?
- Open an internet browser, and my choice is google chrome.
- Go to browser address search bar type www.instagram.com
- Open the Instagram official website and login with your username and password.
- Again back website address search adds one more word after Instagram permalink.
- Type in address search bar www.instagram.com/(your username) and press the enter button on the keyboard.
- Wow, now check the address search bar and get magic.
- The copy addresses the search bar and it is your Instagram profile links.
- Save the Instagram link and share it with your friends.
Hey, Instagram fun. Welcome to how do you share your Instagram profile? Section. I want to share with you guys in this quick tutorial how you can get that done and if you’re looking for View Private Instagram Profile tutorials.
Profile URL: How to find Instagram URL
Here the method of getting the URL of a How to find Instagram URL profile is mentioned. First, go to the profile you would like to get the URL of. After opening the profile, you will see an icon (three vertical dots) in the upper right corner.
Tap on that icon. After tapping on that icon, a menu will appear in front of you with about six different options. The options are:
- Block user.
- Copy profile links.
- Turn on posts notifications.
- Share this profile.
- Instagram direct Send message.
Out of these six options, you have to select the “copy profile URL” option to get the URL copied on your Instagram clipboard.
Getting URL of A Photo or Video
Getting the How to find Instagram URL of a particular photo or video is quite similar to getting the URL of an Instagram page.
After getting logged into your Instagram account, navigate to the photo or video whose URL you would like to copy. When you find that photo or video, tap on the icon located in the top right corner. A menu will appear with different options. Choose the “copy link” option. This option will copy the Instagram URL of that photo or video to your Instagram clipboard.
How To Find Instagram URL From Desktop.
Getting the URL of any Instagram post or page is easier than getting it from the mobile application. When you are browsing Instagram through your desktop computer, the URL of every post appears in the address search bar of your web browser.
If you want to get an Instagram profile URL, navigate that particular profile using your web browser. Now click on the URL that has appeared in your address bar. Copy it to use for later use by pressing the keyboard shortcut CTRL+V.
To get the URL of an Instagram post, navigate to the post, whether it’s a video or photo, and click on the URL that has appeared in the address bar of your browser. Copy the address for later use.
Copy the Instagram URL of your account uses the same method that I have described above for copying the Instagram URL of a profile.
Can You Change Your Instagram Name?
The answer is yes. If you want to change your Instagram name for any reason, i.e., you regret your teenage mistake of setting a weird name that fancied you at that time but does not look appealing to you now, there is nothing to be worried about. Following is a simple method that, if followed correctly, can get your Instagram username changed in no time.
First, you need to log into your Instagram account using the mobile application. Now navigate to your profile. Here you will find various options. The one you need to tap on is the “Edit profile.” This option can locate next to your How to find Instagram URL profile picture.
After entering this “edit profile” section, you can easily change your username, profile picture, and many other credentials that define you. Type the new username to check its availability. If the username is available, then set it and enjoy it. This was the method that can get you to change your Instagram username without any hassle.
Whether you’re a marketing professional, business owner, or just a social media enthusiast with interest in how the platform works, it’s important to know where your content is being shown. You can get that URL following this simple method.