If you are a usual user of Spotify and want your friends to join you on this platform, let me tell you simple ways through which you can add your friends on Spotify. How to find friends on Spotify.
Today, I’m going to answer your question about how to find friends on Spotify. In addition to this, if you are wondering how to see who follows your playlist on Spotify, I will also tell you that later in this article.
Finding and adding friends on Spotify is quite easy. You can use the Spotify user search option to see your Spotify friends. For this purpose, you will need the Spotify username of your friend to add them if your friend does not know their Spotify username, How to find friends on Spotify.
I will also tell in this article how you can find out your Spotify username. In addition to this, if you are curious about what Spotify friend activity is, let me explain that to you later in this article after explain how to find friends on Spotify.
Before moving to the real solution to this problem, I would like to suggest you some top-notch apps and websites that you can use for multiple purposes in your daily life. These are the recommended apps and websites: Netflix, Salesforce, Airbnb, Amazon, Square Inc., Bloomberg, Adobe, and Kickstarter. You can watch online TV shows, buy stuff online at the best prices and do a lot more using these websites.
Now, first of all, let me explain to you how to find friends on Spotify and how to add them later on.
How to Find Friends on Spotify
As I mentioned earlier, you can utilize the Spotify user search option to find your friends on Spotify, but for that purpose, you need the Spotify username of your friends. If your friends don’t know their Spotify username, ask them to follow this simple process to determine their username without any hassle.
- Log in to your Spotify account and go to the profile page in the Spotify application.
- There you will see a three dots menu below your profile picture. Tap on it and then tap on Share.
- Now choose “Copy Spotify URL.”
- Paste the URL, and you will be able to see your username in the following format: Spotify:
user:[username]. The username inside the square brackets is your actual Spotify username. Tell this to your friends to let them add you easily on Spotify.
By the above method, your friends will become able How to find friends on Spotify. To find out their usernames. Once they do that, ask them to tell you their username so that you can add them on Spotify by following the below simple process.
- Use the Spotify user search option to find your Spotify friends. In the main Spotify search box, type Spotify: user:[username] (This time put the real username of your friend inside the square brackets instead of writing “username”).
- Now Tap enter and wait for the search to commence.
- The Spotify user search agent will now show you the profile of your friend. You can now quickly press the “follow” button. It will add your friend to your profile.
It is how you can use the Spotify user search option to answer the question of how to find friends on Spotify.
Find Facebook Friends on Spotify
Finding and adding your Facebook friends on Spotify is more comfortable than adding them through their username. All you have to carry out is to follow these simple steps to get things going.
- On the bottom of the friends feed, you will see an option. Find Friends.
- Tap on this option.
- It will show you all your Facebook friends that use Spotify. You can follow specific ones or can tap on the “Follow all” button to instantly follow them all.
Tit is how to add friends on Spotify in no time!
See Who Follows Your Playlist On Spotify
Unfortunately, you cannot directly see who follows your playlist. You can see the number of people following your playlist on the iOS mobile app using the following method.
- First open that particular playlist you want to know the followers.
- Below the name of the playlist, you will be able to see the number of people who follow that playlist of yours.
I have a trick for you to see who follows your playlist. As Spotify doesn’t allow you to see who is following your playlist, you can make a little effort to determine the names of your playlist followers. You can do this by the following method.
- You can’t directly see who follows your playlist, but you can see your followers. Go to check out your followers and open the profile of one of them.
- Now you can see their public playlists. If that particular person is following your playlist as well, you will see that listed there.
Hence, you can determine who is following your playlist by this method. I hope this answers how to see who follows your playlist on Spotify.
Spotify Friend Activity
Spotify friend activity is a feature that allows you to see the listening activity of the users you follow. To see the Spotify friend activity of any user, follow this process.
- Click the downward arrow located at the upper right corner and select “Settings.”
- Go to the “display options” and toggle the “Show friend activity” option to one state.
Now you can see the Spotify friend activity of the people you are following.
After reading this article, I hope you got the answers to questions like how to find friends on Spotify, how to see who follows your playlist on Spotify, and how to add friends on Spotify.
As mentioned above, use the Spotify user search option to get in touch with your friends on Spotify. If you follow the methods correctly, you won’t need to google Spotify add friends again.