Facebook has become an indispensable part of our daily lives, allowing us to share our precious moments with family and friends. As we continue to capture these moments, we often end up with an overwhelming number of photos on our Facebook accounts. This can make it difficult to manage our photos and can also affect our account’s performance.
Fortunately, Facebook has provided an easy way how to delete multiple photos on facebook at once. In this blog post, we will guide you through the process of deleting multiple photos on Facebook, helping you free up storage space and declutter your account.
Whether you’re looking to delete photos from your personal account or from a business page, this guide will help you streamline your Facebook photo management. So let’s dive in!
How to delete photos from Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to your profile section.
- Click on the Photos tab to access your photo albums.
- Click on the album containing the photos you want to delete.
- Click on the first photo you want to delete to open it.
- Click on the Options button in the bottom right corner of the photo.
- Select Delete This Photo from the dropdown menu.
- A message will appear asking if you want to delete the photo. Click on Delete to confirm.
- Repeat steps 4-7 for each additional photo you want to delete.
Note: If you want to delete an entire album, you can do so by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of the album and selecting Delete Album from the dropdown menu.
How to delete photos from Facebook at once?
Are you tired of seeing embarrassing or outdated photos of yourself on Facebook? Or maybe you want to clean up your profile and get rid of some clutter. Whatever the reason, deleting photos from Facebook is a quick and easy process.
In this guide, we will show you how to delete photos from Facebook in just a few simple steps.
- Get started. First, go to your profile.
- Go to the bottom right-hand corner, and click on those three dot lines. Most of the time, it is located upper-right corner side. Find out above all three line bars and click that option to Delete multiple photos on Facebook app.
- After clicking on three dots, now click on the Activity log. There have four options Filters, Manage activity, Trash, and Archive option.
- On the Activity log, now click on Manage Activity log. The drop-down menu will show some options. For one of those options, click on the first option. This option’s name is Your Posts.
- Now on the Your Posts option, click on Your Posts. When you click on the Your posts option, the drop-down menu will show some options Click on the Photos and videos option.
- On that Photos and Videos option, select the Photos and Videos option. A list of options will show you all of your profile pictures and videos that you have ever posted.
- Now we are on the final action of how to delete multiple pictures on Facebook. Just tap on the select All checkmark for a list of photos.
This All checkmark will mark all of your photos and videos. If you did not want to delete photos on Facebook, then mark specific posts or photos.
- After tapping on the All checkmark, now click on the Trash or delete option. It will delete multiple photos on Facebook app.
Delete Your Photos Using The Official Facebook App
You can delete your photos on the Facebook Website or the Facebook app; either way, you are comfortable and can easily remove them according to your preferences. If you think you can’t delete photos from the Android gallery, these steps will help you.
I gathered some information on how to delete photos from Facebook mobile.
- Tap the Menu icon on the top right corner of the app. The appearance of this tab may be slightly different according to your phone model. Both iOS and Android have various features. But click on the right-corner Menu button.
- After the menu is opened, you can see the Photos button open that Photos button after Opening the menu button.
- Click the Uploads tab if you are looking to delete it. This can be used if you are looking to upload something, but your site has uploaded the photos.
- Select the Photo you are looking to delete and touch the menu icon. And then click on the delete photo button. This way, you will be able to remove the photos from your Mobile Application devices.
- Tap on the delete button to confirm it and see if you are looking to delete that specific photo. This way, that particular Photo from the Uploads section will be permanently deleted and won’t appear ever in your Facebook Profile.
- Return to the main menu of the photos and click on any album if you are looking to delete an entire album.
- Touch the menu icon and delete an entire album if you wish to remove it.
- Tap delete to confirm, and it will cancel the entire Album, and it’s all photos in the Album.
How to Delete an Album on Facebook
Open the Facebook application, then go to profile and open posts. After opening the photos, now tap on the album and open it. Tap on the right corner and find out the delete option, then tap on Delete. If you want more details about how to delete an album on Facebook, check it below.
- Tap on Facebook profile photos for an open Facebook profile.
- After opening a Facebook profile, now scroll down and click on timeline photos. This option is located under the Posts section. There have some options Photos, Life Events, and Did You know you must have selected Photos.
- Tap on Photos, and it will show the three options of Photos. It is Photos of you, Uploads, and Albums options. Now select the Albums option. There are all types of pictures that users upload on Facebook.
- Now scroll down and find out which album of photos you want to delete.
- Tap On it to open the photo albums that you want to delete.
- Now go to the right-hand corner side and tap on the three dost for delete album on Facebook.
- Pulldown menu and click on the delete option. It’s located after the pencil icon.
- When you click on Delete, it will show confirmation, then again tap on the delete tab.
- The job is done Facebook delete multiple photos.
I hope now how to delete all photos from Facebook album problem is solved and this post is helpful.
Chrome Extension Delete Facebook Photos
I have discussed in the above sections how to delete multiple photos on Facebook. Now I will discuss how to use the Chrome extension delete Facebook photos in this section. Just download photos cleaning google chrome extension.
Log in to your Facebook account with a username and password and click to follow extension instructions. Now, if you want more about Facebook, delete multiple photos, then check in below.
- Try before these steps you will alert that the deleted Facebook photos did not get back.
- Open your google chrome browser or a like browser that supports the Chrome web store extension.
- Go to Google searches console and type Image Cleaner. It is a cleaning photo-free tool. If you do not like search hassles, then download it from the photos cleaning tool here.
- After downloading the chrome extension to delete Facebook photos. Login to your Facebook account and go to your Facebook profile.
- Please find out the photos option and click on it to open which album or Facebook photos you want to delete.
- Select the albums and then click on the image cleaner extension. Now select the mode Delete multiple or delete All option.
- Now click on Start Cleaning.
Deleting multiple photos on Facebook is a straightforward process. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can efficiently manage your albums and keep your profile organized.
Whether you’re looking to free up space on your profile or simply streamline your photo collection, this guide will help you Delete multiple photos on Facebook app.