Facebook is a platform where you connect with different peoples. Make friends, hang out with them. Cherish the best moments of your life. You can share memories, photos, videos of your loved ones cheer the moment of your life with your friends.
Who can connect from all over the world anywhere from the world? Facebook is one of the fastest-growing social media channels that connect with people no matter where they are.
It’s just that when it comes to the pictures and the method of how to delete multiple photos on Facebook, you can’t remove your entire image at once it’s a kind of a bummer. And not something anyone would like to do.
Although there are few steps on how you can delete your multiple photos on Facebook one by one and see the ways designed for both on the official website of Facebook or with the Facebook App.
Few steps for you to see how Facebook deletes multiple photos that can help you get rid of the dirty images and not-so-good old photos that you don’t want the world to see now, and you are looking to straighten out a way to delete them.
We have gathered some information on how to delete multiple pictures on Facebook. In this way, we have designed some basic info about how you can remove the Facebook photos altogether and get them deleted instantly.
You can know about how to delete multiple photos on Facebook with the official Facebook website or with their app on both iOs and Android. In all other ways, you can delete the photos by selecting an entire album. This is the only way to remove the most fabulous pictures of Facebook.
The entire album will delete all the photos it has in it if you are looking not to delete your files altogether and you aren’t looking to remove all images. There is an easy way to delete individually.
How to Delete Multiple Photos on Facebook Using The Official Facebook Website
- You need to click your name on the Top menu button at the top of your screen, and it will open your Facebook timeline. This way, you can delete all individual photos in one go. It would be best if you opened your profile first.
- You need to click on the Photos tab to open all photos and albums and videos saved in your Facebook Photo Gallery. This shows how to delete multiple photos on Facebook and Facebook Photos that you have uploaded yourself, the videos, and pictures saved in your profile in the Uploads album.
- Hover your mouse and click on the photo or a video individually. One by one, you are looking to delete and tab the EDIT button, and it will appear at the right corner of the picture and click On DELETE THIS PHOTO. Your photo will be deleted permanently. You can then see how to search your timeline on Facebook. Your photos will not show and won’t appear on the Facebook profile ever again. This is the easiest way to delete any of your photos you are looking to remove.
- Repeat this process with all your profile pictures that you are looking to delete and delete them one by one. This is the only way to remove your pictures on Facebook through the official website of Facebook.
- Suppose you are looking to delete an entire Facebook photo album that you want to be posted anymore. The photo gallery will first show you the whole albums you are looking to delete after going on the Photos section of Facebook.
- Select the Album you are looking to delete, moving any photos if you are looking not to remove before eliminating an entire album. Hover your mouse to that photo. Click on the edit button, and it will appear right at the corner of the picture and click on the Move to another album button. This way, your photo will be saved and moved to another album.
- Then it would be best if you went back to the Album after appearing the whole Album. Click on it and confirm the delete Button this will delete all the Photos of the Album.
How do I delete multiple pictures at once?
If you want, how do I delete multiple pictures at once? Go to profile and settings. Check activity log and filtering option with mark photos and video the press trash button to delete multiple pictures on Facebook now if you want more details the check below.
- Get started. First, go to your profile, go to the bottom right-hand corner, and click on those three lines. Most of the time, it is located upper-right corner side. Find out above all three line bar and click that option to delete multiple photos on Facebook.
- Now tap on the profile photos on the top-left corner.
- Click on three dots in the profile section. Its located on the right-hand side of add To Story button.
- After clicking on three dots, now click on the Activity log. There have four options Filters, Manage activity, Trash, and Archive option.
- On Activity log, now click on Manage Activity. The drop-down menu will show some options in the bottom place. For one of those options, click on the first option. This option’s name is Your Posts.
- Now on the Your posts option, click on filter. When you click on the filters option, the drop-down menu will show some options at the bottom-right corner. Tap on the category option.
- On that category option, select the Photos and videos option. A list of options will show you all of your profile pictures and videos that you have ever posted.
- Now we are on the final action of how to delete multiple pictures on Facebook. Just tap on select All checkmark for a list of photos. This All checkmark will mark all of your photos and videos. If you did not want to delete multiple photos on Facebook, then mark specific posts or photos.
- After tap on the All checkmark, now click on the Trash or delete option. It will delete multiple photos on Facebook.
Delete Your Photos Using The Official Facebook App
You can delete your photos on the Facebook Website or the Facebook app; either way, you are comfortable and can easily remove them according to your preferences. If you think you can’t delete photos from the android gallery, these steps will help you.
I gathered some information on how to delete multiple photos on the Facebook app.
- Tap the Menu icon on the top right corner of the app. The appearance of this tab may be slightly different according to your phone model. Both iOS and Android have various features. But click on the right corner Menu button.
- After the menu is opened, you can see the Photos button open that Photos button after Opening the menu button.
- Click the Uploads tab if you are looking to delete it. This can be used if you are looking to upload something, but your site has uploaded the photos.
- Select the Photo you are looking to delete and touch the menu icon. And then click on the delete photo button. This way, you will be able to remove the photos from your Mobile Application devices.
- Tap on the delete button to confirm it and see if you are looking to delete that specific photo. This way, that particular Photo from the Uploads section will be permanently deleted and won’t appear ever in your Facebook Profile.
- Return to the main menu of the photos and click on any album if you are looking to delete an entire album.
- Touch the menu icon and delete an entire album if you wish to remove it.
- Tap delete to confirm, and it will cancel the entire Album, and it’s all photos in the Album.
How to Delete an Album on Facebook
Open the Facebook application, then go to profile and open posts. After open photos, now tap on the album and open. Tap on the right corner and find out the delete option, then tap on Delete. If you want to more details about how to delete an album on Facebook, check it below.
- Tap on Facebook profile photos for an open Facebook profile.
- After opening a Facebook profile, now scroll down and click on timeline photos. This option is located under the Posts section. There have some options Photos, Life Events, and Did You know you must have select Photos.
- Tap on Photos, and it will show the three options of Photos. It is Photos of you, Upload, and Albums options. Now select the Albums option. There are have all types of pictures that users upload on Facebook.
- Now scroll down and find out which album of photos you want to delete.
- Tap On to open the photo albums that you want to delete.
- Now go to the right-hand corner side and tap on the three dost for delete album on Facebook.
- Pulldown menu and click on delete option. It’s located after the pencil icon.
- When you click on Delete, it will show confirmation, then again tap on the delete tab.
- Job is done Delete photo album Facebook.
I hope now how to delete photos from Facebook album problem solved and this post Helpful.
Chrome Extension Delete Facebook Photos
I have discussed in the above sections how to delete multiple photos on Facebook. Now I will discuss how to use the Chrome extension delete Facebook photos in this section. Just download photos cleaning google chrome extension. Log in to your Facebook account with a username password and click to follow extension instructions. Now, if you want more about Facebook, delete multiple photos, then check-in below.
- Try before these steps you will alert that the deleted Facebook photos did not get back.
- Open your google chrome browser or as like browser that supports Chrome web store extension.
- Go to Google searches console type Image Cleaner. It is a cleaning photo-free tool. If you do not like search hassles, then download it from the photos cleaning tool here.
- After downloading the chrome extension to delete Facebook photos. Login to your Facebook account and go to your Facebook profile.
- Please find out the photos option and click on it to open which album or Facebook photos you want to delete.
- Select the albums and then click on the image cleaner extension. Now select the mode Delete multiple or delete All option.
- Now click on Start Cleaning.
I hope you liked the few steps that we have written to mass-delete photos on Facebook and specifically gathered the information according to each device to give you the most natural way of delete multiple photos on Facebook.
A few of the best methods and steps to see how to delete multiple photos on Facebook are the best steps to look ahead. If you have any questions about how to delete multiple photos from Facebook, ask in the comment section.