Nintendo Switch is one of the best gaming consoles, which is first rapidly growing up in the gaming world. Someone new game lover buys the Nintendo Switch and doesn’t know how to charge Nintendo switch. We have to bring this essential guide for those people.
Way to Recharge Nintendo Switch is not rocket science. It’s a normal process that other electrical consumer products. Nintendo Switch not support a micro USB charger. Okay, let’s start a step-by-step process; how do you charge a Nintendo switch for the first time?
- Nintendo Switch.
- Nintendo Switch Dock.
- Type-C Cable.
- Power Connection.
If you have upper listed requirements, now your Nintendo Switch is ready for a recharge.
- Plug your Type C cable into the power source.
- Take your Nintendo switch.
- Take your Switch Dock.
- Your console into the dock.
- Hold the Type C cable and put the charging port into the Console dock charging port.
- Now solve the problem of how to charge the Nintendo switch.
- Nintendo Switch Games List
- How to setup Elgato HD60s
- Can You Stream Nintendo Switch Without a Capture Card?
- How To Connect Switch To TV Without Dock.
- How to Stream Nintendo Switch to Discord.
How to Charge Nintendo Switch with Android Charger
Nintendo Switch launched in 2017, and at present, it has lots of fan bases. When someone gets a new brand, Nintendo Switch or lost their original charger, but they have a phone charger. Those switch users are looking for the answer to how to charge Nintendo switch with an android charger.
Today I’m going to explain. Can you charge a Nintendo switch with a phone charger? Okay, let’s start that process. Can you charge a Nintendo switch with a phone charger?
- Type C Cable USB Charger or Samsung fast charger.
- Nintendo Switch Console.
Step by step process Can I charge switch without dock?
- Take a good quality Type C charger and plug with a power source.
- The charging port connects with your gaming console.
- Now check your console charging status; yes, it is working.
- Now solved your problem of Can you charge a Nintendo switch with a phone charger?
I play the Subnautica game for about five minutes; then, I will notice my console is on the way to Recharge. Android charger doesn’t fast faster Recharge your beloved Nintendo gaming console, so if you choose to avoid the android phone charger.
How To Charge Nintendo Switch Without Dock
Lots of Game lovers want to know how to charge Nintendo switch without dock. Now I am going to explore about step by step easy process charge Nintendo switch without dock.
I’m not familiar with the switch’s power and which charger it needs. I believe an iPhone charger would be okay, but I would use a 2 amp or 2.1 amp or 2.4 amp. If you’re going to use a Nintendo switch device while charging, use higher amps. If you want to charge Nintendo switch without dock, use the apple adapter and follow my process.
I have a USB C cable. I’ve got this one at five dollars or below five dollars, plug Type C Cable into charger adapter. You don’t have to use an apple adapter for any 2.1 version. A higher version adapter will be excellent for the Nintendo Switch console, even a smaller 1.0 amp version.
If your adapter is cheap and says like a 0.5 amp version, don’t use that adapter for the Nintendo Switch console. Let’s start step by step process of how to charge Nintendo switch without docking station.
- Take a Type C cable.
- Select Apple adapter 2.1 amp version.
- Connect cable and adapter.
- Plug adapter with the outlet power source.
- Hold Type C cable charger port and connect the bottom of the Nintendo Switch console.
- now you will Notice Nintendo switch charging light indicator, and the Nintendo switch should be charging
- Now solve your problems how to charge Nintendo switch without dock.
When your Nintendo switch console gets a notification about your switch battery 100%, it doesn’t need to charge.
How To Charge Nintendo Switch Joycons
Nintendo Switch Joycons comes with a Switch gaming console. It’s making the console more perfect for enjoying the game. When Nintendo switch charge is finished, then the Nintendo switch controller power is finished too. Brand new console users look at the solution of how to charge Nintendo switch Joycons.
In this section, I will discuss the easy process do Joycons charge when switch is docked? Okay, let’s start this guide.
- Take a type C cable with an adapter and plug outlet power source. Now your dock has power, and it’s ready to charge Nintendo Switch console or controller.
- Put on Joycons with Nintendo switch.
- The last step is the console put on the dock.
- Now check the Nintendo switch charging light indicator, yes it’s will be work.
Simply just going to turn on your switch. Well, it doesn’t have to be turned on and just keep those slid in dock charge. So slid in all the charging time, they will be charging. Let’s check the Nintendo switch and Joycons power.
- Go to Nintendo switch console Home menu.
- Go to controllers.
- On the controller’s option, you will get three charging icon. The left-hand corner side has a blue controller, the middle icon is the Nintendo Switch console, and the right-hand corner site has an orange controller.
- Controllers describe charring details.
How To Charge Nintendo Switch Joycons With Joy-Con Grip
Nintendo switch controller accessory is handy for console users. Typically Joycons battery life has about a 20 hour. Sometimes gamers use Nintendo switch controller pro then they are want to charge Joycons with Joy-Con Grip.
In this section, I will explore how to charge Nintendo switch Joycons with Joycons grip. Let’s start this guide and nonstop enjoy the console gaming experience. I will tell you, the switch is enough Way to recharge your gaming console. My advice uses a Nintendo gaming console for charging Joycons. Although you want to know the exact Way, OK, stay with us.
- Hold Joy-con grip and put on Joycons controllers.
- Take a Type C cable.
- Hold the USB part in connection with the gaming console dock. Now your dock is ready for recharge Joycons with grip.
- Another part of the Type C cable (Type c cable charging port) connects with your Nintendo grip.
- Now check the Grip Nintendo switch charging light indicator.
- Your problem is solved how to charge Nintendo switch Joycons with joy-con grip.