Spotify users have asked the question of how to change Spotify username? Many times on Spotify’s official website. The simple answer to can you change your Spotify username is no. There is no direct option available on the Spotify mobile as well as desktop applications to change Spotify username.
However, there is no need for a headache as you can change your Spotify username by connecting Spotify to Facebook. In this article, I will result in the most common questions, including how to change Spotify username, how to connect Spotify to Facebook, how to change the Reddit username, how to change Spotify email. If you have forgotten your Spotify password, this article might be helpful to get your account recovered.
Before stating the answers to the above questions, I want to recommend some high applications that you should try at least once. The top brands including Netflix, Salesforce, Airbnb, Amazon, Square Inc., Bloomberg, Adobe, Kickstarter, etc. have their standalone applications that you can use for numerous daily life purposes which include how to change Spotify username? Getting entertained, purchasing, holiday planning, and much more!
Let us first discuss how to connect Spotify to Facebook. This will prove helpful in changing your Spotify username as well.
Connect: Spotify To Facebook
To connect your Spotify account to Facebook, follow this simple method on your mobile device. You have should to read How To Delete Multiple Photos On Facebook
- To link your Facebook account to Spotify, open the Spotify application.
- Tap the “Your library” option.
- There you will see a small gear icon on the upper right corner, tap on it.
- Now you have entered the settings menu. Tap on “social.”
- Scroll down, and you will see the choice “Connect to Facebook.” Tap on it.
- Once you tap on it, a screen how to change Spotify username? Will appear in front of you asking you to enter your Facebook username and password.
- Enter your login credentials and log in.
- Once you are successfully logged in, Facebook will ask you for confirmation to connect to Spotify. Tap on “Continue as *username*.”
By the above simple process, you have successfully connected your Spotify account to Facebook.
Guide: How to Change Spotify Username
To change the username on Spotify, I have already told you that you have to connect Spotify to Facebook. If you have already linked your Spotify account to Facebook, then your Facebook username will be displayed on Spotify as well as there is no way to change your Spotify username other than connecting it to Facebook.
I hope now you know the Spotify changing username process. Spotify change username? Connect Spotify to Facebook, and you are good to go.
Change Spotify Email
Some people might create a new primary email and are wondering how to affiliate it to their Spotify account. Well, you have nothing to fear about as I’m going to tell you how you can how to change Spotify username.
Changing email on Spotify is a simple and easy process mentioned below:
- First of all, login to your Spotify account.
- Click the “Edit Profile” option.
- Under the “Email” section, enter the email address that you want to replace with the previous one.
- Now enter your Spotify password to confirm the action.
- Click the “Save profile” button, and you’re good to go.
By the above simple method, you can conveniently replace your old email with a new one on Spotify.
Forgot Spotify Password
If you have forgotten your Spotify password, don’t worry. Here I have mentioned a simple process that can get you your account back in a jiffy. Follow the following steps to reset your Spotify password:
- Open the following URL on your desktop computer: https://www.spotify.com/password-reset.
- Enter your email address, or you can also enter your username.
- Click the “Send” button to send a password reset link to your email address.
- Check your email address inbox for the link.
- Click on the link and a new tap will be opened.
- Enter your new password.
- Confirm your new password.
- Click the “Set password” button to reset your password finally.
After reading and following the above simple process for resetting your password, you won’t have to google Spotify forgot password anymore.
Change Reddit Username
If you are wondering how to change Reddit username, then you will be surprised to know that you cannot do it. Unlike Spotify, Reddit username cannot alter in any way. You can change your Spotify display name by connecting Spotify to Facebook, but this kind of trick does not work with Reddit.
Reddit does not allow its users to change their usernames after their accounts have created. So, it is advised to set the best name while creating your Spotify change username? Reddit account so that you don’t face such problems later. If you are so worried about your current Reddit username and can’t stand it, create a new account at Reddit and set your desired name.
Rename a Playlist on Spotify
You can also rename a Spotify playlist in addition to changing its picture. The process of renaming a Spotify playlist is quite easy.
- Select the Spotify playlist by clicking it and hover your cursor at its title.
- Now can you either press the F2 key to rename the Spotify playlist, or you can click the playlist and when the pop-up menu appears, select rename.
After reading the above article, I hope you got the answers to how to change Spotify username, how to shift Reddit username along learning how to change Spotify email and password, renaming Spotify playlist, and connecting Spotify to Facebook, etc.
Concluding the whole article, we come to the point that you cannot change your username on Reddit, you may need to create a new account for that to happen. You can change your Spotify username by connecting your Spotify account to Facebook. How to change Spotify username? I have told in detail how to connect your Spotify account to Facebook. The process is simple.