If you are worried about your name on SoundCloud and want to know how to change SoundCloud name, I am here to answer this question of yours. I will also tell you in this article how to change SoundCloud URL. Each profile on SoundCloud has its specific URL. It is known as the profile URL. You can change this profile URL whenever you desire.
The most usual questions asked by SoundCloud users are how to change SoundCloud name and how to change the SoundCloud profile picture along with how to shift the SoundCloud URL. Having the first name on SoundCloud is necessary because it is people identify your mp3 song and talk about you and your content on SoundCloud. Your SoundCloud image becomes easy to maintain if you have a beautiful profile picture, profile URL, and username.
Before getting to the real process, I have some fresh app suggestions for you. These apps are relevant to SoundCloud, and you should check them out: Spotify, Mixcloud, Instagram, Pandora Radio, Deezer, Anghami, Bandcamp, Beatport, Jamendo, iTunes, Gaana, SoundClick, SoundHound, and Shazam.
Now, let me explain to you how you can change SoundCloud name in no time.
Process: How to Change SoundCloud Name
I am about to answer your question on how to shift SoundCloud name so that you can quickly shift SoundCloud name. However, you should keep in attention that when you change your name.
The new name will be displayed with all of your existing songs as well as your future songs regardless of the upload date. For instance, if a SoundCloud account user has created a playlist by adding your songs in it after you modify your name, the new name will be shown in that person’s playlist. Follow this simple process to get the job done:
- To begin the process of changing your name on SoundCloud, visit the SoundCloud website.
- Log into your account through the official SoundCloud website.
- Once you are successfully logged in to your SoundCloud account, click your username on the menu bar. You can find the menu bar located at the top of the screen.
- Here you will see some options. Click on “Profile” when the drop-down menu appears.
- This option will How to change SoundCloud name display your profile. Now, click the “Edit” button that is located beneath your profile picture. It will load the profile settings screen in front of you to edit your profile.
- Now, when the next menu appears, you can easily change your username, first name, and the last name using this menu. Make the changes and click save to return to the main screen.
By the above simple process, you can quickly learn how to change SoundCloud name and see change the name on SoundCloud. If you are facing any issue, please retry this simple process carefully while focusing on each step.
How to change SoundCloud Profile Picture
The next thing that you might consider is your SoundCloud profile picture. If you too, like many other SoundCloud users, are wondering how to change SoundCloud image, let me tell you the process to get it done without any hassle.
A profile picture can help your fans to recognize you. If you have an eye-catchy profile picture, the chances are that users will visit your channel and end up listening to some of your tunes.
SoundCloud accepts images as profile pictures that are up to 2MBs in size. The recommended format to get the best results are .jpg or .png. I am also suggesting that the image should be 1000 * 1000 pixels at least.
After selecting the picture, there are options available to drag the image right or left or even zoom in or zoom out. Here is how to change your profile picture on a computer.
- To begin the process of changing your profile picture, open SoundCloud on your PC.
- Log in to your account.
- After logging in, click on your username located on How to change SoundCloud name the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- When the drop-down menu appears, click “Profile.”
- There you will see the “Edit” button with a small pencil to its left.
- Press the Edit button and then select the “update image” option present on your profile picture circle.
- Browse the image on your computer and choose it.
- Now drag it left or right or zoom in or out until you get your desired settings.
- Select the “Replace Image” button to set your new profile picture.
Hence by the above method, you can easily change your SoundCloud profile picture or SoundCloud image.
Changing SoundCloud URL
Many people are wondering how they can shift the SoundCloud URL. The process is simple and easy. Follow these simple direction to get the job done:
- To change your SoundCloud URL, first, log in to your SoundCloud account using your computer.
- Once you get logged in to your SoundCloud account, click on your username located on the menu bar which can found on the top of the screen.
- After clicking your username, a drop-down menu will appear. Click “Profile”
- In the next section, click the “Edit” button.
- Here you will have multiple options to edit your profile. There will be a field named “Profile URL.” Write your new profile URL in this field and save the changes.
Hence, by the above simple process, you can easily change the SoundCloud URL in no time.
I hope after reading the above article, questions like how to change SoundCloud name, how to shift SoundCloud URL, and how to change SoundCloud profile pictures remain in the past.
I hope you won’t need to google SoundCloud change username again or any other similar search terms. The processes that I explained above are quite simple and straight forward.
If you are having any issue, please repeat that particular method by attempting each step carefully to get the job done. If you have any questions about the How to change SoundCloud name please ask in the comment section.
5 thoughts on “How To Change Soundcloud Name: Ultimate Best Guide 2023”
Pingback: Effective Number 1 Solution How to Find Friends on Spotify
Pingback: The Simplest Ways How To Delete SoundCloud Account
Pingback: How to Unsubscribe from Spotify: Shocking Tips 2020
Pingback: View Private Instagram Profile: Best Quick Tips 2020
Pingback: How To Find Instagram URL: Simple Best Guide 2020