Most people on the internet are worried about how to block a number on Galaxy S6.
In this article, I have covered how to block a number on Galaxy S6 without using any apps. If you own a Samsung Galaxy S6 by the famous wireless communication brand known as Boost, then you will learn the answer on how to block a number on Galaxy S6.
Whether an unknown person is disturbing you or in some cases, you know the person, but you don’t want to talk to them for some reason. In such cases, you have nothing to concern about. If you own a Samsung Galaxy S6 then through this article.
you will learn how to block a number on the Galaxy S6 smartphone as well as how to ignore or block text message from an unknown sender. How To Hide Text Messages On Verizon Bill.
The process is straightforward and pretty easy. There is a “rejection” feature available in Samsung Galaxy phones which serves how to block a number on Samsung galaxy s6 the purpose of blocking any individual that has been recently contacting you without your consent.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Block A Number On A Galaxy S6
- 2 How to Block a Restricted Number on Samsung
- 3 How to Block Calls on Android Phone without Using an App
- 4 How to Block a Number on iPhone 11
- 5 How to Unblock a Number on iPhone 11
- 6 How To Unblock A Number On Galaxy S6
- 7 How to Block a Number on Galaxy S6 with Block Individual Caller
- 8 How to Block a Number on Galaxy S6 with Blocking Unknown Callers
- 9 How to Block Text Messages on Samsung s6
- 10 Conclusion
How To Block A Number On A Galaxy S6
- Open Apps option.
- Find out Phone option and open Phone option.
- Look at the top of the right-hand side. There have one option that’s name is More; now click that option.
- The new tab will be open with four options, (01) Delete (02) Filter By (03) Call duration (04) Setting. Click or tap on Settings.
- Settings will be open with a new tab, now click on Call Rejection.
- Call Rejection option open with a new tab and now click on the Auto Reject List.
- When you tap on the Auto reject list, then open a new tab, and there has the most important option that’s name is Log.
- Click or tap on Log.
- Select your desire number.
- Tap on the + button and add the number to the block list.
- Your job on how to block a number on a galaxy s6 is done.
- Enjoy yourself.
Sometimes we need to block unwanted numbers. I believe this guide will be helpful for how to block a number on a galaxy s6. You just follow step by step guide and apply on your Samsung galaxy s6.
How to Block a Restricted Number on Samsung
- First, press on a home key to take you back to your home screen.
- Then tap on the phone down the dial a pad.
- Look at the phone screen, top of the right-hand side, and tap on a more button.
- Go into settings.
- Again now go down and tap on Call Rejection or Samsung s6 rejecting calls.
- Tap on Auto reject list or Samsung s6 rejecting calls.
- Now you can add their phone number if you know their phone number just type the restricted number.
- Going to tap on + or add button now that restricted number has been added to the block list.
Press on the HOME key to go back to your home screen, and that’s all you have to do to block a restricted phone number.
How to block a restricted number on Samsung, so if a salesperson of a marketing company they keep calling you and they are really bugging you. You can simply just add them to the Auto a checklist, and this will basically block the restricted phone call on your phone to do.
How to Block Calls on Android Phone without Using an App
- Open a dial pad of smartphone or android phone (Save restricted phone call with any name for remember and follow how to block calls on my phone guide).
- Look at the bottom side of the smartphone left-hand side screen. There are have three lines sing.
- Tap on three lines sing.
- Now tap on Blocklist.
- Enable or on blocklist feature.
- Tap on Call Blocklist.
- Now enable or on “Block calls from hidden numbers” if you open that option, no hidden numbers can make calls to your phone.
- If you want to block the whole contacts list, Just enable this option, “Block calls from contacts.“
- If you want to block Strangers, a restricted number just enable this option, “Block calls from strangers.“
- Enjoy spamming free phone calls.
Much android fun wants to demonstrate how to block calls on android phone without using an app. so I am going to go into a restricted phone call and restricted number calls.
Sometimes you’ll notice it is a telephone number that’s a robot call or somebody trying to get you. Basically, to buy solar panels or you know whatever.
How to Block a Number on iPhone 11
- open a dialer.
- Go to recent.
- tap on the information icon.
- give you general information about it but at the bottom, you will find number block option.
- Tap for Confirm.
In this article section how to block my number,Now I will show you how to block a number on iphone 11.That is the way of how to block a number on iphone 11.
How to Unblock a Number on iPhone 11
- Open an iPhone call dialer.
- Go to the recent call history.
- Select your restricted number.
- Tap on the information icon.
- Go to general information and find a blocklist to unblock your desired number.
- Tap for confirmation.
Now in that section how to block a number on Galaxy S6, we are going to how to unblock a number on iPhone 11 above guide, and now the previous number is blocked so that I like to unblock that number.
How To Unblock A Number On Galaxy S6
- Open Phone App.
- Tap on the three dots menu icon.
- Tap on the settings.
- Tap on the Block numbers.
- Tap on the (-) icon located next to the restricted number you want to unblock.
This article section will teach you to step by step guide how to unblock a number on galaxy s6. If you get the problem, how to unblock numbers on android? You have the same solution as above.
How to Block a Number on Galaxy S6 with Block Individual Caller
This is a convenient method that can be followed by anyone who wants to how to block a number on galaxy S6. For instance, you get a phone call from a telemarketer on your phone while you are in the middle of something significant.
Now, the first thing that you would like to do is ignore the cell phone call. But, what if you are getting multiple requests from the same number? Now, the “auto call reject list” comes in handy to block a number on your Galaxy S6.
Open up the phone application on your Galaxy S6 smartphone. Choose the call log option among various other options displayed in front of you in the form. Now, you have to find the number through which you have been receiving phone calls lately to block calls from it. Who wants to call Canada from USA
After successfully locating the name of that annoying person, tap on it and choose “more” in the top right corner of the phone application. how to block a number on Samsung galaxy s6 There you will see a single option stating “Add to auto-reject list.” Tap on that option, and you are good to go.
By this method, you have successfully blocked a number of an individual that has been disturbing you and causing fatigue. The technique was pretty simple, right?
How to Block a Number on Galaxy S6 with Auto Reject List
The auto-reject list most often termed as the call reject list is a small portion located in the settings of the “phone” app on your Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone. Here I will explain to you how you can block a number on Galaxy S6 straight from the auto reject list.
Open up the “phone” app on your Samsung Galaxy S6. Now wherever you are in the app, click on “more,” which locates on the top right corner of the application. Now choose “settings.” This option will take you to the settings corner where you have to select the second option stated as “call rejection.”
Here the first option that you will greet with is the “auto reject list.” Tap on it and manually enter the phone number that you want to put into the call reject list.
Any number that you have previously rejected directly will appear in the list. Hence, you can remove anyone from the list whom you have accidentally put into the call reject list.Our another post on How to Unblock Text Messages.
How to Block a Number on Galaxy S6 with Blocking Unknown Callers
Another great option that you can use to prevent a number on Galaxy S6is “unknown callers.” This option is available in the auto reject list. If unknown numbers keep bothering you, then this might be the answer to your problem. Just toggle the “Unknown callers” option in the call reject list and all requests from unknown callers will be blocked.
However, be careful while using this option as it will block every call from the numbers that not save in your contact list. If you are a business holder, you might miss some essential calls with this feature enabled.
How to Block Text Messages on Samsung s6
- Go into the android phone messages app.
- Tap on “more” on the upper right corner side.
- Now select “settings.”.
- Now choose “Spam filter.”.
- Next, you need to tap on “Manage spam numbers.”.
- Here you can easily add the numbers you wish to block text messages from.
If you also want to know how to block text messages on Samsung s6, then you can follow above this method to get the job done. If you receive a text message from an unknown sender and get annoyed by it, all you need to do is put it into the spam numbers list. For that guide.
I hope the above article answers the question of how to block a number on Galaxy S6 along with the other issue of how to block text messages from an unknown sender.