In current years, Discord has got popularity for the gaming communication platform. So, it is an essential matter to know about Discord Streamer Mode.
Every player will become the content maker by streaming into their gaming session with another viewer. In this way, they can create their own few fans as well as the community.
Read this post will help you to know about Discord Streamer Mode. And, you can use it correctly with other viewers.
In this post, you can understand what is streamer mode on Discord and how to enable stream mode. In this App, if you want to get a good reputation with a high ranking huge community, you should allow stream mode.
Let’s move and learn about what is streamer mode.
Read more: Discord Bots Making Guide.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Streamer Mode on Discord?
- 2 Which Information Will Discord Streamer Mode?
- 3 How To Enable Stream Mode
- 4 How To Conscious Of Third-Party Apps
- 5 Bottom Line
What Is Streamer Mode on Discord?
Discord Streamer Mode is essential for streaming the video session that the user projected the content of the viewer’s screen. If there was no tool to adjust the material that can appear on the other viewer’s Discord screen, you have to think that some essential data have slipped. This situation may be a big problem.
For example, imagine you have streamed a game to the hundreds of viewers but suddenly a notification message pop-up. In this situation, all of the viewers who activated with you will be capable of seeing the content of the notification message. It is not a good situation.
The viewers can take a screenshot of the message and can abuse this information. For instance: they can get access to the names of your real friends or your family members’ names or addresses. To solve this type of issue, Discord Streamer Mode will work well. Stream mode can work to avoid disclosing personal data. This streamer mode hides all of the information from the viewers.
Which Information Will Discord Streamer Mode?
Go to the streamer mode discord and hide four types of information such as:
- Personal information
- Instant invite links
- Notification sound
- Discord Notification
Let’s see how they work.
1. Personal information:
Streamer mode can hide all personal information. It protects your email address, link accounts, and also discord tags. As a result, the viewers can’t see all of this information when they communicate with you in the discord app.
You can hide quick invite links. If you enable this mode, the viewers can’t be able to see any invite links that display in your Invites tab of Server settings. If your invite links explode on display, the viewers can see only Streamer Mode Discord exhibited instead of the invite link.
3. Notification sound:
Streamer mode discord will help you to disable sounds that come from the Discord App. The sounds may from channel joining sound or the desktop sound of notification.
If you want to save your Discord App, you have to enable stream mode. This option helps you to hide all types of notification sound when you are connecting with them.
4. Discord Notification:
You like the Stream mode option because it’ll block all Discord notification sound. It’ll able to disable also desktop notification sound to the viewer’s display. To save your link or data from other viewers, you can enable stream mode and hide all discord notification sound from them.
How To Enable Stream Mode
Enabling your discord stream mode, you have to cross a few steps. Below I explain the steps one by one.
Let’s see how to enable streamer mode.
Read More: Discord Screen Share No Audio
Step: 1 (Turn on Integration)
- Press on the Gear Icon that means ‘Setting’ button at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the ‘Connection’ tab from the user setting page.
- In this step, you have to go into the Server Setting.
- Now tap on the ‘Integrations menu.’
- Select the platforms that wanted to sync in the Discord account.
- Hit on the ‘Sync’ box.
Step: 2 (Set up OBS)
OBS means Open Broadcasting Software is the freeware streaming kit. It may integrate with the Discord. You can set up it easily and also customize it connecting the Discord chat towards the stream, play discord voice chat, and much more.
For doing this, you have to download plus install the App. Then you will get a notification from OBS that will give you access to particular features of the Discord users. When you accept and approve it, you will be able to change the overlay that you need.
Step: 3 (Enable streamer mode)
When you have set up everything for streaming, you can go to block all types of sensitive data. For enabling streamer mode, you have to do:
- Open the option ‘User Setting.’
- Go to the ‘Streamer Mode’ option.
- Hit on the ‘Enable Streamer mode’ option that found the ‘Streamer Mode section’.
- If you use OBS and select ‘Automatically Enable’ option to turn on Streamer Mode, you shouldn’t forget to hide the sensitive link or data. It’ll work for your privacy.
- Click on the ‘keybind setting’ option. Now you can able to set up the designated keyboard key. It’ll automatically turn on the Streaming Mode.
Step: 4 (Turn Off the ‘Streamer mode’)
If you want to learn how to turn off discord notifications on discord apps. You should turn off the streamer mode to fix the discord desktop notifications option.
Follow the below steps for enabling the streamer mode option in the Discord App.
- Unlock the Discord Software.
- Press the ‘User Setting’ option. You will find here at the bottom that is known as Discord setting icon.
- Click on the ‘Streamer Mode’ option in the App Setting section.
- Now verify the ‘Enable Streamer mode’ option is ‘On’ or ‘Off’. If still, this option is on, toggle the ‘Enable Streamer mode Off’ option to turn off discord notifications.
- To finish the task, click on the ‘Close’ or ‘Cross’ button that is situated at the top of the right corner.
How To Conscious Of Third-Party Apps
When you have done the task successfully to enable the ‘Streaming Mode’, you have to add additional third-party apps. You can do this in the same by following the above steps.
You can add several third-party extensions with your Discord servers like TeamSpeak, Twitch, and Streamlabs. You also can alert the viewers when you go live of your stream with the post subscriber alert message on the Discord chat.
Hopefully that you have got a great concept on Discord what is streamer mode.
Thanks much and more to Discord Streamer Mode. Now you can be able to play any game with more viewers without any hazard. You don’t need to worry about falling any personal link or data in the wrong hands.
The excellent option is ‘Enable Automatically’ that can add the layer as the security. Integration with several widgets with helps you feed a careless streaming experience.
If you feel good knowing what is discord streamer mode, you can share it with your friends.