- Morris, Tee (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 288 Pages - 05/01/2020 (Publication Date) - For Dummies (Publisher)
Last update on 2023-05-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
In current years, Discord has gained popularity for gaming Discord communication platforms. So, it is an essential matter to know about what is streamer mode on discord.
Every player will become the content maker by streaming into their gaming session with another viewer. In this way, they can create their own few fans as well as the communities.
Read this post will help you to know about what is discord streamer mode. And, you can use it correctly with other viewers.
In this post, you can also understand what is streamer mode on discord and how to enable stream mode. If you want to get a good reputation in Discord with a high-ranking huge community in this advantage of the discord app, you should allow a discord stream kit. Let’s move and learn about tricks on what streamer mode is.
What Is Streamer Mode On Discord
Discord Streamer Mode is an essential Discord role for streaming the video session that the user projected the viewer’s screen. If there was no tool to adjust the material that can appear on the other viewer’s Discord screen, you have to think that some essential data have slipped. This situation may be a big problem.
Imagine you have streamed a game to hundreds of viewers, but suddenly a random people notification message pop-up. In this situation, all of the viewers who activated with you will be capable of seeing the content of the notifications of people. It is not a good situation.
The viewers can take a screenshot of the message and can abuse this information. For instance: they can get access to the names of your real friends or your family members’ names or addresses.
To solve this type of issue, streamer mode discord will work well. Discord stream kit can work to avoid disclosing personal data. This discord staff hides all of the sensitive info from the viewers.
I hope you have no confusion about our idea of what is streamer mode on discord.
Read More: steam screenshot location.
Information Discord Streamer Mode?
Go to the streamer mode discord and hide four types of information such as:
- Personal information.
- Instant invite code.
- Notification sound.
- Discord Notification.
Let’s see how they work.
1. Personal information:
Streamer mode can hide all personal information. It protects your emails address, link accounts, and also discord tags. As a result, the viewers can’t see all of this information when communicating with you.
2. Instant invite links:
You can hide quick invite links. If you enable this feature, the viewers can’t see any invite links displayed in your Invites tab of Server settings. If your invite links explode on display, the viewers can see only Streamer Mode exhibited instead of the invite link.
3. Notification sound:
Streamer mode discord will help you to disable notifications that come from the app. The sounds may be from voice channel joining sound or the desktop sound of notification.
If you want to save your App, you have to have streamer mode is enabled. This feature helps you to hide all types of notification sound when you are connecting with them.
4. Discord Notification:
You like that feature because it’ll block all Discord notification sound. It’ll able to disable also desktop notification sound to the viewer’s display. To save your link or data from other viewers, you can enable stream mode and hide all discord notification sound from them.
How to Enable Streamer Mode On Discord
Enabling your discord stream mode, you have to cross a few steps. Below I explain the steps one by one.
Let’s see how to enable streamer mode on discord.
Step: 1 (Turn on Integration)
First of all, you should integrate Discord with other streaming platforms such as Twitch or Steam. To incorporate the streaming platform, you need to follow:
- Press on the Gear Icon means the ‘Adjustable settings’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the ‘Connection’ tab from the user settings menu.
- In this step, you have to go into the Server Setting.
- Now tap on the ‘Integrations menu.’
- Select the platforms that wanted to sync in the Discord account.
- Hit on the ‘Sync’ box.
Step: 2 (Set up OBS)
OBS means Open Broadcasting Software is the freeware streaming kit. It may integrate with the discord. You can easily set up it, customize it, connect the discord text chat towards the stream, play discord voice chat, and much more.
For doing this, you have to download plus install the App. Then you will get notification sounds from OBS that will give you access to particular features of the Discord users. When you accept and approve it, you will be able to change the overlay that you need.
Step: 3 (Enable streamer mode)
When you have set up everything for streaming, you can block all types of sensitive data. For enabling streamer mode, you have to do:
- Open the option ‘User Setting.’
- Go to the Stream mode option.
- Hit on the ‘Enable Streamer mode’ option that found the ‘Streamer Mode section.’
- If you use OBS and select the ‘Automatically Enable’ option to turn on Streamer Mode, you shouldn’t forget to hide the sensitive link or data. It’ll work for your privacy settings.
- Click on the ‘keybind setting’ feature. Now you can able to set up the designated keyboard key. It’ll automatically turn on the Streaming feature.
Step: 4 (Turn Off the ‘Streamer mode’)
Suppose you want to learn how to turn off discord notifications on discord apps. You should turn off the streamer mode to fix the discord desktop notifications option.
Follow the below steps for enabling the streamer mode option in the App.
- Unlock the Software.
- Press the ‘User Setting’ option. You will find here at the bottom that is known as the Discord setting icon.
- Click on the ‘Streamer Mode’ option in the App Setting section.
- Now verify the ‘Enable Streamer mode’ option is ‘On’ or ‘Off.’ If this option is still on, toggle the ‘Enable Streamer mode Off’ option to turn off discord notifications.
- To finish the task, click on the ‘Close’ or ‘Cross’ button situated at the top of the right corner.
How to enable streamer mode on discord? This Question answers the above in four steps. If you follow our trick, you will succeed discord streamer mode is enabled.
How to Enable Streamer Mode on Discord Mobile
How to enable streamer mode on discord mobile in glance to Join discord testers servers and type quiz. After joining the quiz and following instructions to enable discord streamer mode, details check below.
- Join the discord testers server.
- Send !quiz command in discord bug bot direct massage and copy with paste your one-time code.
- Now open the link; it will be redirected to a quiz page.
- Paste your code and click on the Next button.
- Now answer that quiz question (You have to need to pass score in 5/5 if you fail, don’t worry, you can start the quiz again every 10 minutes). Tips: if you did not know the quiz question answer. Go to google and search for your answer.
- If your all quiz answer is correct, wait for bot message, and if all your answers are not correct, then start the new quiz.
- After you receive the bot message, use this command line “command: !role list“.
- Now join the role according to your device.
- If you android user, type command line- !role and android alpha or your iOS iPhone user, then type- !role and iOS testflight and send.
- After joining the role, please wait for some time for the feature to come into your account.
- If these tricks are still not working, you need to download the discord alpha apk from the discord testers server.
- Now scroll down and Tap on the Mobile icon to enable streamer mode on discord mobile.
If you did not get the correct answer about streamer mode discord, please feel free to knock the comment or contact page.
How To Conscious Of Third-Party Apps
When you have done the task successfully to enable the ‘discord streamer mode,’ you have to add additional third-party apps. You can do this in the same by following the above steps.
You can add several third-party extensions with your private Discord servers like TeamSpeak, Twitch extension, and Streamlabs. You also can alert the viewers when you go live of your stream with the post subscriber alert messages in Discord on the Discord chat.
Hopefully that you have got a great concept on Discord Streamer Mode. Now you can play any game with more regular viewers or random viewers without any hazard. You don’t need to worry about falling any Discord community link or data in the wrong hands.
The excellent option is ‘Enable Automatically’ that can add the layer as the security. Integration with several widgets helps you feed a careless streaming experience.
If you feel good knowing what does streamer mode does, you can share it with your friends.
13 thoughts on “What Is Discord Streamer Mode:[ Amazing Guide 2023]”
Pingback: How To Fix Discord Notification Sound if Not Working
Pingback: 12 Best Discord Bots Boost Your Server
Pingback: How To Change Nickname On Discord: 3 Quick Tips
Pingback: Cemu Breath Of The Wild: Complete Setup Guide 2020
Pingback: Wii U Emulator Top Secrets Guide 2020
Pingback: How To Add Bots To Discord Server: 10 Easy Step
Pingback: How To Delete Discord Account: 6 Surprising Ways
Pingback: Latest Discord Bots Making Guide 2020
Pingback: Discord Screen Share No Audio 2020
Pingback: How To Logout Of Discord: 7 Brilliant Facts
Pingback: Discord Mic Not Working: 15 Ways To Fix
Pingback: How To Turn Off Discord Overlay:5 Awesome Tips
Pingback: Best Ways How To Uninstall Discord Windows 10