4. Upgrade your Discord screen share Application
Discord screen share sometime gives you a black screen when you run this application. This issue also gives you Discord screen share unavailable, or Discord screen share not working, or Discord goes live not appearing message as well as screen share features are not working.
In this case, you should reinstall the Discord screen share app or update the app if needed. In most of the instance, updating the Discord screen share app resolve the problem that you want to fix. Below, you get the process of updating the Discord screen share app.
- First of all, you should open the RUN dialogue box from the Start menu of your Windows.
- Type %localappdata% and click OK button.
- It takes you in the AppData, local folder.
- Here you find the Discord folder and double click on it.
- When you enter into the Discord folder, you find the Update.exe file.
- Just double click on it and wait till up to the completion of the updating process.
Now, re-launch your Discord screen share app and find your Discord not working problem is solved. After all of this, you get problem Discord not streaming audio or Discord not sharing audio; you should go to the next method to fix the problem.