10. Conceding Administrative Access
Though you reset the audio option of your computer, it is not truly saved in the setting menu of Discord screen share application software. Then you need administrative permission to change the setting and fix the Discord screen share with no audio issue.
Now, you should open the Discord screen share application software as administratively and change the audio setting accordingly.
- First of all, you should go to the RUN from the Start menu of your Windows and type %localappdata% and press the OK button.
- Then you find Discord folder there.
- After that, you should go to the app-0.0.306 folder and find out the Discord.exe file.
- Then right-click on it and run as an administrator as well as you can change the pertinent audio setting of Discord screen share app.
- After pressing the OK button, you can solve your problem.
The conceding permission of running as an administrator can resolve the Discord audio cutting out or Discord not sharing audio problems.