Discord screen share no audio is the most common problem in Discord screen share application software that can be fixed differently. As well as this problem has a different manner, for example, Discord screen share unavailable, Discord screen share not working in Mac and Linux.
Discord share screen no sound for anti-virus restriction, Discord audio cutting out for audio setting, and Discord not loading for particular restricted software. To solve these problems, you should go through the step by step process.
These processes will solve the Discord screen to share no audio problem and give you a unique taste of this wonderful software with different features.
When we are sharing our screen or working together in a multi-user option in the software, the most common problem found that discord screen share no audio. Especially for the gamer or those who need excellent communication.
They are always complaining about this issue in different forms such as discord share screen no sound, discord not streaming audio, discord not sharing audio, discord music bot with volume control, and discord audio cutting out.
There are a lot of reasons for this problem and plenty of solutions on the web to solve this issue, but all are not working properly. For your specific discord screen problem, you should need a specific solution that will not waste your time.
Here you get a workable solution of your different categories of discord screen sharing problem with no audio. So, continue up to the last verdict to fix the discord screen share no audio problem.
- How To Discord Screen Share.
- Discord Mic Not Working.
- How To Turn Off Discord Overlay.
- How to Logout of Discord.
- How To Delete Discord Account.
- Discord Notification Sound Not Working.
- What Is Discord Streamer Mode?
- Best Discord Bots.
- How To Change Nickname On Discord.
- How To Add Bots To Discord Server.
- Discord Text Formatting.
- Discord Bots Making Guide.
- How to uninstall discord
How to fix: Discord Screen Share no Audio
The problem Discord screen share no audio has multiple forms and most of these are audio related such as discord not streaming audio, discord not sharing audio, and discord audio cutting out when we are trying to connect in dance classes, book club, digital conventions, study group, and with friends & family through the internet.
The people work in the VoIP industry. They are complaining differently, for example, discord screen share unavailable, discord screen share not working, discord not loading, and discord goes live not appearing.
So the most common problem of these above issues is discord screen share audio delay and below you get the step by step solving method.
Discord Screen Share no Audio: Problem Solve with 13 Step
There are several reasons for Discord screen share no audio problems such as voice setting, internet speed, different platforms, anti-virus restrictions, various programs, file damaged, different temporary files, and older versions of the software.
You also find Discord screen share unavailable, and Discord go-live is not appearing in the Mac and Linux platform. As well as several causes that have no actual resolution, then we should go through the step by step solving process.
Here, you get the step by step solving method to solve Discord screen share no audio problem.
01. Reboot your Personal Computer
Most of the cases, when we stuck with a discord screen share volume low problem, we just reboot our computer to solve the problem. Some programs that create conflict with the Discord share screen application software, causing the audio problem to your computer.
Then you should close the unnecessary running programs and restart your computer. After that, you get any problem with Discord screen share. No audio issue on your computer then goes to the next phase.
2. Upgrade your Windows Audio Driver
The problem Discord screen share no audio sometimes happens for the older version of your audio driver. Then you should check the latest audio driver and update it.
The audio driver takes updates automatically. If not, do it manually and resolve the error. Here is how to update your audio driver process.
- Open Run from the Start button of your Windows and type devmgmt.msc and press the OK button.
- Then you find the audio driver option in Sound, video and game controllers as well as right-click on the audio driver and select Update Driver.
- After that, the audio driver will take updates automatically.
Most of the cases, when updating the audio driver Discord screen share, no audio problem will be solved. If the update audio driver method persists, then move to the next step.
3. Eliminate/Uninstall the Particular Problematic Applications
Some third-party applications that cause Discord screen share no sound. You also get some pop-up message where you know that the Discord screen share not working due to running that third party software.
Then you should go to the control panel and uninstall that third-party software from Program and Features. After that, you should reboot your computer to take some action.
If the Discord screen share unavailable or Discord audio cutting out, then go to the subsequent method.
4. Upgrade your Discord screen share Application
Discord screen share sometime gives you a black screen when you run this application. This issue also gives you Discord screen share unavailable, or Discord screen share not working, or Discord goes live not appearing message as well as screen share features are not working.
In this case, you should reinstall the Discord screen share app or update the app if needed. In most of the instance, updating the Discord screen share app resolve the problem that you want to fix. Below, you get the process of updating the Discord screen share app.
- First of all, you should open the RUN dialogue box from the Start menu of your Windows.
- Type %localappdata% and click OK button.
- It takes you in the AppData, local folder.
- Here you find the Discord folder and double click on it.
- When you enter into the Discord folder, you find the Update.exe file.
- Just double click on it and wait till up to the completion of the updating process.
Now, re-launch your Discord screen share app and find your Discord not working problem is solved. After all of this, you get a problem Discord not streaming audio or Discord not sharing audio; you should go to the next method to fix the problem.
5. Readjust your Discord screen share Voice Setting
There are some situations; you find Discord music bot with volume control or Discord, not streaming audio. Then you should reset the voice setting of the Discord screen share app manually.
- First of all, open the Discord screen share app, and in the right corner, you get the setting icon.
- Just click the setting icon and find out the Voice & Video option.
- After that click, the Reset Voice Setting to reset your Discord voice setting to fix the Discord screen share no audio problem.
If all of the work has completed, then turn off the Discord screen share app and turn it on again. You get the smooth running of audio of Discord screen share app. If not? – go to the following phase to affix the discord screen share volume low problem.
6. Remove Discord screen share Wandering Data
In all application software, temporary files cause different issues to run the software smoothly. Same as in Discord screen share application software, some temporary files can create particular problems.
As well as indecorous Discord screen share account setting can play chaos to run the software. In this situation, clearing and roaming of temporary data can solve the problematic issues, and the process is –
- First, you have to exit from the Discord screen share application software.
- Press the Windows logo key on your keyboard and then type %appdata% as well as press enter.
- In this AppData folder, select the Discord folder and delete it.
Now, re-launch the Discord screen share app again and find the Discord audio cutting out or Discord not loading problem is solved.
7. Deactivate your PC Anti-virus software provisionally
Anti-virus always gives restrictions to you to run different application software. Many of the cases, it has found that Anti-virus restriction is the core issue of Discord screen share unavailable problem.
In this case, you should disable your Anti-virus to run the Discord screen share app and contact your anti-virus software vendor to inform this issue to affix or change your anti-virus software.
After all of these, if you find Discord screen share, no audio problem, then move to the following procedure.
8. Append Particular Program to Discord screen share software
When you find different categories of problems, you should add your particular program in the Discord screen share app to fix the issued problem. The adding process of the specific application has not so easy, and it has some specific steps. Here, it now.
- First, you have to run the Discord screen share app and the particular program you want to share.
- In Discord software, you get a setting icon on the right side and click on it to get Game Activity as well as add it.
- Then you get a box to open the drop-down menu and select the particular program that you want to share and press the Add Game button.
- You should also make sure that you turn on the toggle next to the Overlay button.
If you still face Discord go live not appearing or Discord not streaming audio or Discord share not working problem, then go to the subsequent steps.
9. Dodge Full-Screen Option
In some cases, you find a full-screen option creates Discord, not working problem. It is a distinctive bug of Discord screen share app that cannot transmit audio properly.
For that reason, you should go to minimize the option of your Discord screen share application software and ensure you are restarted before using this solution. This technique sometimes affixes your Discord screen share unavailable problem.
10. Conceding Administrative Access
Though you reset the audio option of your computer, it is not truly saved in the setting menu of Discord screen share application software. Then you need administrative permission to change the setting and fix the Discord screen share with no audio issue.
Now, you should open the Discord screen share application software as administratively and change the audio setting accordingly.
- First of all, you should go to the RUN from the Start menu of your Windows and type %localappdata% and press the OK button.
- Then you find Discord folder there.
- After that, you should go to the app-0.0.306 folder and find out the Discord.exe file.
- Then right-click on it and run as an administrator as well as you can change the pertinent audio setting of Discord screen share app.
- After pressing the OK button, you can solve your problem.
The conceding permission of running as an administrator can resolve the Discord audio cutting out or Discord not sharing audio problems.
11. Resolve Your Computer Audio Setting
Sometimes you find your computer audio setting is not configured correctly that issued discord screen share audio delay problem. For that reason, we should configure the microphone setting of your computer.
- From the search box of your computer, just type Microphone privacy settings and enter.
- Now, turned on the Allow apps to access your microphone option.
- Then save changes and exit as well as try to re-launch Discord screen share application software.
If this application software work properly, then need not to go to other options to resolve the Discord share screen no sound problem.
12. Expending Push to Talk
There is a unique feature of Discord screen share application software that can detect any audio activity. This feature also creates some problems, for instance, Discord music bot with volume control or Discord audio cutting out issues.
Then, we should stop the automatic detection feature and switch to the Push to Talk option. The following steps should be followed to enable the Push to Talk option.
- Open the Discord screen share application software and go to the setting option.
- Here, you get the Voice & Video option on the left side of the panel.
- Then, you should check the Push to Talk option to enable it.
After that, you will not get the Discord audio cutting out the message.
13. Restore/Re-install Discord Screen Share App
It is the final solution to solve the Discord screen share no audio problem to fix. For different reasons, some of the files of this application software can be damaged or corrupted that cannot allow proper functioning of this app. For that reason, you should re-install your Discord screen share app through the below instructions.
- First, you should go to the control panel through the start button of your windows.
- Then click on the Uninstall a program and press right-click on Discord to select an uninstall option.
- After the uninstalling process completed, then give a restart to your computer and again download the Discord screen share application software as well as reinstall it.
This final solution can resolve your Discord screen share with no audio problem that you are facing in different manners.
Discord Screen Share No Audio Chrome
This issue occurred because of some changes in Chrome’s audio infrastructure. But in the latest version, you cannot find this problem. If you face the discord screen share no audio chrome, then go with the following steps.
- First, you have to end your Discord screen share session and refresh the app with Ctrl + R.
- Then close the Google Chrome and re-open it. When you open the Google chrome, then play the audio in your browser, before launching the Discord screen share session.
After that, you get the solution of discord screen share no audio chrome problem and audio will run smoothly.
Discord Screen Share Audio not Working mac
In the Mac OS platform Discord screen share application software is not working appropriately, and it gives Discord screen share unavailable & Discord go live not appearing problem.
There has no specific solution to the Mac-OS system. But there is some third-party software such as Loopback that can solve this Discord screen share audio not working mac issue.
Update audio drivers mac it is one the important matter in Mac operating system if Discord screen share audio not working mac. I hope It’s will solve your discord screen share volume low problems.
Discord screen share audio Linux
Same as like Mac-OS platform Discord screen share application software is not working properly in Linux Platform. When you find the discord screen share audio Linux, just simple launch Discord software.
Then go to the setting option and select Voice & Video. Here, you should disable the Noise Suppression option to solve the Discord screen share with no sound issue.
Discord Screen Share no Audio with Headphones
Sometimes discord screen share no audio with headphones setting automatically; then it gives Discord not sharing audio problems. To affix this problem, you should go with a manual setting according to the following instructions.
- Launch the Discord screen share application software and go to the setting option.
- Here, you find the Voice & Video option and set the Input Device to specify your headphone.
After enabling your headphone in the Discord screen share application software, you will not find Discord screen share no sound problem.
Now, we are at the end and get numerous solutions to Discord screen share no audio problem. As you know that there are different categories of issues, when we are using Discord screen share application software such as Discord share screen no sound, Discord screen share not working, and so on.
We are trying to fix the problem that you are faced and you get a brief description of the certain problem with step by step process. You also got the resolution of Discord not loading and Discord not streaming audio problem in MAC and Linux.
Lastly, the solution of discord screen share audio delay problem that gives you a relief to use this wonderful software without any hassle.