Discord is known as a VOIP app. It designed to relieve the contact of gamers. But now everybody uses Discord App on any windows or device.
When you use Discord App, you can face the central issue of Discord notification sound. The sound won’t work that make a ton of issue like any communication.
Discord notification sound doesn’t work. It can be a significant problem for users. The users can’t know that someone massaged or tagged him because they won’t hear any sound of notification.
This issue can create some problems. So, I decided to discuss a few solutions that will work well to solve the issues.
This post will help you to know how you can fix the issue of Discord notification sound, not working.
Our Top Tips To Fix Discord Notification Sound
The popularity of Discord is increasing day-by-day. Plus, various issues such as Discord Mic Not Working, discord notification sound issue. Discord Screen Share issue also grows — these issues you may face with Steam.
A ton of solution is available, but they will depend actually on the reasons. If you should know precisely what types of issue have you faced and what problem will right for this.
Below we have discussed our top five tips a solution. One of them must explain the issue. If you don’t get an answer from one of them. Other tips must work and solve your Discord notification sound issue and even discord desktop notifications not working.
Solution: 1 (Set Output Device)
Many of the time, this issue might be created with the output of the invention. If you can’t hear most of the sounds from your Discord. You have to set it with a different output device. So, immediately, change the setting of the output device and solve the issue smoothly.
The Steps below will need for setting the Discord App to disable discord @everyone.
- Unlock your Discord App.
- Open the ‘User Settings’ button. Where? It located at the left of the bottom and the right of the avatar. You may know the setting icon that you need to press.
- Go to the next page and tap on the ‘Voice & Video’ option discord notification icon.
- Select the “Output Device” option from the drop-down menu in the output section. Now you might opt for the process, or you may choose the ‘Default Device’ from the drop-down menu.
- At last press the Close or (X) cross button that you will see at the top of the right corner.
Read on and try another solution if it doesn’t work. Or you can try Twitch
Solution: 2 (Turn Off the ‘Streamer mode’)
There has a discord streamer mode option in your Discord channel icons. This option is basically for streamers. It designed to get streamer’s personal information. It contains a few options such as disable the sound of discord @everyone, disable notification, and hide info.
If you want to turn off discord notifications. You should turn off the streamer mode to fix discord desktop notifications. Read to learn more How to Turn Off Discord Overlay.
Follow the below steps for changing the streamer option in the Discord App.
- Unlock the Discord App.
- Press the ‘User Setting’ option. You will find it at the bottom that is known as setting icon.
- Tap the ‘Streamer Mode’ option in App Setting section.
- Now verify the ‘Enable Streamer mode’ option is ‘On’ or ‘Off’. If still, this option is on, toggle the ‘Enable Streamer mode Off’ option to turn off discord notifications.
- To finish the task, click on ‘Close’ or ‘Cross’ button that is situated at the top of the right corner.
Still, if the sounds haven’t fixed by turn off discord notifications, you can use Streamlabs.
Solution: 3 (Server Setting)
If you download and install the Discord App but the notification sound not working, you need to go for a server setting. The default setting of the Discord App can give music any time that you mentioned. But if you won’t get any sound of discord @everyone when you get any message. in this time you have to change the server setting.
In this situation, you can follow the below steps for the server setting.
- In the first step, you have to unlock the Discord channel icons.
- Then, go to the ‘Server Icon’ and then right-click on this option. These are the essential servers that might create the problem. So, if you want to find notification with sound for every server. you should repeat the steps for the entire server.
- Go to the menu and need to choose the “Notification Setting” option from the discord notification icon.
- After all, finishing those jobs, you should press on the “All Message” option. You can see it in the “Server notification setting” option.
- To finish the job, you have to press on the option “Done”.
Now you can recreate those steps for all types of servers or for only ones that you need to get a notification with sound. This solution will work for discord desktop notifications, not working. If you see that this solution won’t work, you can follow the next option.
Solution: 4 (Update Windows)
If you see discord desktop notifications not working, you have to update the windows to solve this issue. How? Let’s see.
- Press the ‘Windows’ key to open the page and update discord desktop notifications.
- In this step, tap on the ‘Update & Security’.
- Now you will get a new window. Here, you have to click on the “Check for Updates”.
- In this step, you will see the update option. Now you can download and install discord @everyone.
If you still see that the discord desktop notifications not working, you can try the next step to fix discord desktop notifications.
Solution: 5 (Update Discord App)
In this solution, we can discuss how to update the Discord App to solve the issue.
- Open the Discord channel icons to begin the process.
- Keep the cursor of the mouse on the Discord App. Then press the CTRL + R key.
- Now update the Discord App by downloading and installing it. You won’t see any significant change or difference of Discord because it is a minor change.
- At last, refresh the Discord App and check the issue discord notifications not working is still present or not.
- How To Change Nickname On Discord.
- Cemu Breath Of The Wild.
- Best Discord Bots.
- Discord Streamer Mode.
- How To Fix Discord Notification Sound.
- How To Delete Discord Account.
- How To Discord Screen Share.
- Discord Mic Not Workin.
- How To Find Instagram URL.
- How To Remove Thermal Paste.
We have covered a few solutions to fix the issue of discord notification sound. The following solutions may help you to fix the problem. Some common reasons can be solved with those solutions.
We hope you will be thankful for using those solutions and can fix the problem. After solving the issue, you need to log out of the app. If you don’t have an idea about log out, you should know How to Logout of Discord.