Do you want to disable or delete discord account? There are a large number of reasons to disable discord account though the Discord let not you do this job. But if you want to delete this tool really from your windows or Android, you have to learn how to delete your discord account.
Yes, we fix our mind to share with you about this point to delete discord account, and we described it step by step below. It will help you to disable discord twitter, discord profile, and even your discord logo.
Let’s see the steps and discord account disabled.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Reason Delete Discord Account?
- 0.2 What is the Difference Between Deleting and Disable of Discord?
- 0.3 Step By Step Guide:How To Disable Your Discord Account
- 0.4 Guide: Disable Discord Account On Mobile
- 0.5 How To Transfer Your Discord Account
- 0.6 Tips: Delete Your Discord Account Permanently
- 0.7 Why Remove Discord Account Tough?
- 0.8 Easy Way: How To Restore Your Discord Account Disabled
- 1 Closing Thought
Reason Delete Discord Account?
Discord is an excellent application for sharing, chatting, or gaming, such as Pokémon Go, Vainglory, and Asphalt 9. This tool includes a large number of extensive lists that permit you to set up the way to use the platform. Unfortunately, it can bring a few harmful effects that may confuse you, and you can decide to delete Discord account.
Discord contains a few confusing functionalities that navigate like Discord mic not working. It’s the endless menus for those who are beginners. As a result, you may be searching for some so simple to use. Only, for this reason, you may want to delete your multiple Discord account.
Discord was designed with application-based following your personal computer or other Android devices. Most of the resource goes to the actual Nintendo switch game rather than a chat tool. It becomes a success within a short time.
The perfection of Discord application is not perfect, like other tools. Discord goes down for some abuse issues in chat. It used for playing Brawl, Stars. Oddmar, and Holedown. If you are curious to move to another chat app, you need to how to delete discord account. You will get learn with continuous reading this post.
- How To Add Bots To Discord Server.
- How To Turn Off Discord Overlay.
- How To Change Nickname On Discord.
- Best Discord Bots.
- Discord Streamer Mode.
- Discord Notification Sound Not Working.
- How To Discord Screen Share.
- Discord Screen Share No Audio
- How To Update GoPro Hero 5.
- How to Run with Your Phone.
- How To Convert Garageband To Mp3.
- Discord Bots Making Guide.
What is the Difference Between Deleting and Disable of Discord?
Do you disable discord account? It’s easy. Just go ‘User Setting.’ Then go ‘Edit‘ under ‘My Account.’ But before you must know what the difference between delete is and disable discord account.
- A disable discord account you may recover the application at any time after getting the action. It allows you to reactivate it when you change your mind.
- If you disable your multiple discord account, you don’t get any notification from the discord profile. But you can receive your friend request. When you deactivate your Discord account, it waits for you to re-enable it again.
- It is an affair of delete discord account. If you delete discord profile, your account will delete permanently. Discord logo also will remove from your device.
So, if you want to get back again, we suggest you disable your account. Otherwise, if you don’t know to keep waiting for your discord account, you can delete discord account. Now it is your turn to make a decision.
Step By Step Guide:How To Disable Your Discord Account
Multiple discord account allows you to disable and delete the account. It is your freedom. You can disable your Discord twitter or Discord profile. Before deleting your discord account, there have a few additional points to do.
If you are not confirming what you should do, you can disable or transfer your account into another server. In this case, the ownership will change, and you will re-able your account if you desire again.
We recommended you, if you are not sure to do you delete your account delete permanently, you should disable or transfer the ownership.
Let’s know how to disable discord account.
- Open the discord application by pressing the discord logo.
- If you used a password, log in to the account using the password. Or open the ‘User Setting’ and then press on the ‘My Account Job’ tab.
- Now find out the edit option to edit the discord profile and account.
- At the bottom of the page, you can see the ‘Disable account’ option. It is staying on the right side of the ‘Delete Account’ button. If you want to disable the discord account, you should click on the ‘Disable Account’ button.
Now your activated discord account put out of action. If you want, you may make active your deleted account again. This option allows you to return to the ‘Discord profile.’ If Discord account disabled, it will save you, and it’ll make a better choice for you.
Guide: Disable Discord Account On Mobile
Disable the discord profile or account in the Android device is not so easy on the laptop. Many users like to use discord twitter on their smartphones. Like them, if you have a discord logo on your Android device and you want to disable this account from there, you can follow the tips.
The tack tick points are:
- Click on the Discord logo to open the application in your android device.
- Log in using the password if you applied. Open the server list by clicking the triple lines at the top left of the corner.
- Now, press on the Cog icon and then use the account name that helps you to open ‘User Setting.’
- Click on the ‘Account’ from the screen. Press triple dots at the top and right side of the screen.
- Here you will see two options such as ‘Disable account’ and ‘Delete account.’ From there, you should use the right choice that you decided before.
Now, you have discord account disabled from your mobile or android device successfully. You can also apply this process to your discord twitter account.
How To Transfer Your Discord Account
If you want to avoid delete or disable your multiple discord account, you can transfer the ownership. In this case, you should move your account into a trustable server from where you can re-transfer again.
To transfer your discord account, you can follow the tips and tricks below.
- Open your discord app by clicking on the discord logo.
- Press on the server name and the ‘Server Setting.’
- Go to the left side of the menu, where you will get a ‘User management’ option. Here, you should click on the ‘Members’ option.
- To find out the transfer owner, you need to click on the triple vertical white dots. Then press on the ‘Transfer Ownership.’
In this way, you have successfully transferred your account. You become a regular member of the depending server and provide you with their roles. Your access account preserved in your server that is limited to get agreement into that responsibility.
Tips: Delete Your Discord Account Permanently
Have you decided to delete discord account permanently? You also can do it, and it is not a difficult task at all. You can cancel your discord twitter too. In this step, we will discuss how to delete discord account. All of the steps are not the same. There have a few differences. Read on.
- Like another process, you have to go to the multiple discord account to open the account on the device screen.
- Log in into the application by clicking ‘User setting’ in the Cog icon.
- Open the ‘My Account’ tab. From there, you can find out edit option. Go to that option and see two options here. One is to delete the account option, and another is disabled account option.
- Click on the delete account option. It permits the users to disappear into the existed account permanently.
After doing the following steps, delete discord account permanently. If you desire to use it next time, you have to download and install this tool again from the first time.
There was an excellent option that-
Deleting your account, you need to use your password that you used for downloading and installing your discord account for the first time. Here discord application asks you to enter into the six-digit 2FA code. Then you can press delete for last chance.
This chance helps you to come back again to this app or change your made decision to delete discord account. If you click it for one time, you won’t come back again. So, you should take your final decision after thinking a lot of time.
Why Remove Discord Account Tough?
Most of the discord users want to delete discord account from their device for some technical issues. If you are one of them, we suggest you see the problems before making a final decision. You can face some error issue that compels you to disable or delete discord account. They are:
- Route error
- Microphone issue.
Easy Way: How To Restore Your Discord Account Disabled
If any users delete discord account intentionally or accidentally, there was a great chance to return to Discord. Yes, the user will restore their discord account. Discord allows you to restore your discord account disabled within 30-days.
How? Let’s see.
- If any user wants to restore a deleted account, need to log in on discord with other device or another android browsing app.
- A pending point “Account Scheduled For Deletion” needs to pop-up showing that the account enters your countdown to stable destruction.
- Now, you can see ‘Change your mind? Restore Account’.
- Press on the ‘Restore Account’ to access the deleted account once again.
- If you don’t find out any describe dialogue box for logging in to restore the account, you are already too late. If you see this point, you have to think that your discord account disabled permanently.
- In this case, you have to download or install your new discord account from the first point.
Can You Recover A Disabled Discord Account?
If you have any questions as to, can you recover a disabled discord account? At first, I tell you’ve to need proper knowledge about why discord account disabled or ban. Then avoid below the reason to keep safe your discord account.
Why is my discord account disabled?
1. DM promotion/ Direct Massage Promotion.
2. Abuse and spamming
3. Violation of discord TOS.
4. Violation of guidelines.
Can you recover a disabled discord account? Yes, you Get back discord disabled account. Just follow a simple process.
How do I appeal to a disabled discord account?
- open your mail account like Gmail or any other mail.
- compose a mail.
- Subject: My discord accounts are disabled.
- Compose email as like that:
“Dear Discord Team,
My account has been disabled on discord. I wasn’t aware of the fact, that my doing was wrong.
I won’t repeat my mistake. Please unban my account.
- Send a mail to the discord support team. Mail address discord support team.
Please note this suggestion
- Wait for 4 or 5 days.
- Daily, check your email account for discord reply.
- If you get back reply from discord team, you have not to do anything just wait and try your disable discord account
- If you did not get a reply, Just wait, don’t send mail again and again.
- Save your account, and don’t try to violate discord terms and conditions.
- Don’t disable your account is the second time.
- If disable your discord account, it is the second time. Please don’t send an email at discord [if you do like that discord support team will ban you].
- If you get not any reply from discord, then go to discord twitter follow them and direct message.
If you have followed my above tips, I hope you will get back your disabled discord account.
Disable or delete discord account is a simple way but not the right decision all the time. Yes, there were a lot of technical issues that you will compel you to delete discord account.
But we recommended you to read on the issue that you have faced and solve it. It assists the users to use multiple discord accounts. Or Disable discord your account so that you can come back again.