Repair the Android Auto Apps
Sometimes Android Auto app may have been corrupted on your smartphone, and it needs to be fixed. To do this, first, try updating apps from the Play Store. If you can’t solve the problem that way, then clear the app’s cache by following these simple steps:
- Open the Settings of your Android mobile.
- Select Applications.
- Tap Clear cache.
- Check if the problem was solved. In case the problem persists, go back to the application settings and click on Clear data.
If still not solve android auto not working with s9, disable the battery saving mode of your smartphone (if you have active battery saving mode) and the battery optimization of the Android Auto apk in the following way:
- Go to the Settings and select the Battery option.
- Click the three vertical dots located at the top right of the screen, and then Click Battery optimization.
- Tap in the Android Auto apps and then select don’t optimize.
In this way, the auto apps should improve performance and start working again.