Does your Amazon fire stick keeps freezing? Or, the fire TV remote not working? Don’t be worried. It is not a big issue, and this page lets you know how to get rid of this issue.
The Amazon Fire TV is a well-known streaming media player that is available in the market. It’ll let you enjoy different contents from different online providers like Netflix, prime video, STARZ, and so much more.
Though it is a reliable device, there has to example if the Amazon Fire TV remote is not working or Amazon fire stick freezing.
This useful post will provide you everything that you should know to fix, pair, or change the remote with some other valuable guidelines for your dependable gadget.
Read more : Which USB Tvstick is Best: Amazon Fire Stick or Chromecast
Table of Contents
- 1 Guideline: If Amazon Fire Stick Keeps Freezing
- 2 Fix: Amazon Fire Stick Remote Not Working
- 3 Wrap Up
Guideline: If Amazon Fire Stick Keeps Freezing
When Firestick remote stopped working, you can follow the previous steps. But if you can see that Amazon fire stick keeps freezing is still now after repairing the remote, you should go after the below tips.
1. Reset Firestick To The Factory Default Setting
Do this with the Fire TV:
- Go to the setting option of the fire TV
- Search “restore to the factory default setting.”
- Select the “Reset” button
- Wait for firestick to reset to factory default
- Now you have to re-login or re-register in the Amazon account.
2. Power-Cycle The Fire Stick
In most of the cases, disconnect or re-connect the firestick. This way is more effective and efficient to work your device again. This is such a well-known procedure to get rid of the error.
There are a few other ways to restart firestick devices as well as have to emphasize on controlling power on the process.
3. Check And Recheck The Ppower Supply
Though it is reasonable and also common sense, you may sometimes be able to forget it to check the Amazon fire TV keeps losing connection or power supply source of the Fire TV.
If your remote or other steps don’t work, you have to check and also recheck the power supply source or the plug of the TV. Badly your power supply is not working or damage you should buy a new one Amazon remote control4. What Need To Do With The Unresponsive Display
When the Firestick TV is the completely unresponsive display, you can do them:
- Make sure that your TV is on.
- Set up a similar device with the same channel.
- At first, unplug and then plug the HDMI cable again.
- If the existed cable doesn’t work, try to replace with another new one cable.
- Disconnect another connection that already connects with the HDMI cable.
- If all of them won’t work, you have to try a new direct connection with the fire stick TV.
5. Restart Your Device
If your Amazon fire stick keeps freezing, you have to try to fix it restart the device again. Simply unplug the cable of the device from the power source supply. Then plug it again and use your remote control to on the TV again. But before plug it again, you need to wait at least 30 seconds. This is a useful troubleshooting process for this device.
Fix: Amazon Fire Stick Remote Not Working
I have instructed a few outlines when the fire stick remote stopped working. Read on one-by-one tips, and I am sure the Amazon remote control will start working again very soon.
1. Replace The Remote Batteries
When you see that the TV remote fails to work, you can assume that the batteries have damaged or Amazon fire TV remote batteries die.
This is really true that if you use the remote constantly, it can lose its batteries life. In this case, you can replace the batteries and try your remote again.
- Put pressure on the backside of your remote with the help of your thumbs. Press it down and uncover the remote batteries place slightly.
- Left the remote back cover and get away the batteries from the remote.
- Place in the latest batteries.
- Again wrap the remote.
2. How To Pair Fire Stick Remote
Sometimes you can see that the issue can be the main reason by remote not paired fire stick remote. To ensure that it will be paired perfectly, track the following steps listed below.
- Click on the button “Home” on your remote and hold it for 10 seconds. The remote should pair off with the TV within a moment.
- If it doesn’t pair, you have to Amazon fire stick power adapter replacement or to unplug the remote control adapter from the fire TV or the wall outlet.
- When the fire TV has got off, you have to reset the TV remote by clicking the button “Menu” then the button “Back” and keep in mind hold all of the buttons for 10 seconds to work correctly. It’ll assist you to remove the setting of the fire TV from your remote.
- Remove the batteries from the remote and also plug the TV now. Wait to display the Home screen.
- Put the TV remote batteries back into the remote and wait again for a moment.
- If your TV remote still not paired, you should press the “Home” button and hold it for 10 seconds back.
3. Check The Remote Compatibility
You don’t need to do it with the latest or newest fire TV remote. If you get second hand or third party remote and it won’t work. You should check the compatibility of it.
4. Apply The Fire TV Remote App
If you have an Android device, you can go to the particular amazon app stores or download. you will allow using the smartphone as a remote control and then connecting with a similar network as the Fire TV.
5. Replacement Fire Stick Remote
This is the last and final tips, and you can apply it when the previous tips don’t work; you have to assume this existing remote won’t work more. So, you have to replace the Firestick remote battery with the new one.
The main reason of replacement fire stick remote is new feature and new remote.
In summary, it is confirmed that the one way will work to fix- Amazon fire stick keeps freezing. You can try them one by one, just taking some time. They will allow you to fix the issue at home and take a short to do it.
We have already shared all the possible solutions to Amazon fire stick keeps freezing issue. After all that, you will get a new idea that you also may share with our comment box.